Pages

CLEARANCE DAY
Today is our Clearance Day. I woke up at 7:00am for we were required to be at school from 9:30 to 10:00am for clearance sheets were only available within that time. As always medyo kabado na naman ako sa results ng gardes ko for this semester. Honestly, I wasnt able to sleep that well last night because my mind was in chaos due to constant worrying about my grades. But I'm really excited to go to school to see again my friends and classmates. Luckily, and as expected, I PASSED all 26 units - 9 subjects all in all...my prayers were heard and granted! Thank You God! My hardworks had finally paid off. All those sleepless nights and days of cramming, deep memorization and finalization of my projects and term papers - - time to leave them and face another year. Shucks... 2nd year college na ako!

OFFICERS FOR PRECOM
As Junior Officers for Precom Society, It's now time to take over and be THE OFFICERS. You know what I mean? Hands-on to work..no longer the "utusan" of the organization. Yey! Of course, gusto ko rin namang maging officer next academic year para maapply ko rin yung trainng na ginawa nung ibang officers sa amin. Well, let's wait anf see kung anong position yung ibibigay nila sa akin..(meron nga ba?..hehe!) Hmmm..I've decided to become an officer..I will not quit this time.

BUSINESS MINDS
One of my classmates is on business right now. She likes to call it "Virtual Franchising". Since it's summer vacation...she wants to earn some money and make herself busy and productive. She asked me to join her..dapat nga pupunta na ako sa orientation ngayon somewhere in Ortigas. I think it's on the Octagon building...kaya lang I have some other plans so next time nalang. I have to consult my Mom first about this before I become involved. Pero, the business sounds great.. the company is based on New York..blah,blah,blah. I don't know the details eh..next time nalang! (.^__^.)

AT LAST, ICE SKATING
This is the real reason..I cant go to the orientation because of Ice Skating. I got some coupons..so it means.. it's ICE SKATING TIME! Super excited na nga ako eh kasi almost a year na rin since the last time I'm on ice. I was afraid na baka makalimutan ko na yung way kung pano magskate..baka kung ano mangyari sa akin dun if ever..hehe! Si Medz and Dane yung kasama ko papuntang Megamall kaya lang si Medz lang yung pwedeng magskate kasi walang dalang socks si Dane. Sayang talaga..hindi ko tuloy siya matuturuan..(hehe..feeling expert?!) I enjoyed naman and buti nalang alam ko pa magskate.. Ang happy ko talaga..sana may next time pa!

PBB Update!
Zeke is out of Big Brother's house..GrrRR...! I expected that Dionne will be the one to be evicted last Saturday..but turn of events. Whew..can't believe it!

..cge, till here nalang! wait for more updates... (.^__^.)

0 comments: