Pages


Happy Father's Day to all Fathers in the world!

Finally... I've got time to update my blog again! (.^__^.)
Classes had officially started since Wednesday, June 13, 2007 and, unfortunately, I was LATE! Oh yeah..right..first day of classes and then late agad? Really proves that I'm not a morning person..really lazy in the morning...can't help it!
But, honestly, it isn't my fault..it's that TRAFFIC! Why is it that it's so traffic that early in the morning? I was really comtemplating about that when I was caught stranded somewhere in Manila and then it hit me..why should I be so stupid? Of course, lots of students have the same start of class schedule like mine..7:00am. Elementary, Highschool and College - all levels! But, of course, take into consideration the excitement that all students feels especially that it's the FIRST DAY OF CLASSES.
I'm going to have a big PROBLEM on the next couple of days, that's for sure!

And then when I arrived at school and was about to run coz time is really running out for me, there's this one incoming freshman who asked for my help to look for her classroom. Our college has a bit weird system of arranging the classroom numbers that's why those who were new will not be able to find it at once..it'll take them ages because that's what happened to me last year. Anyway, I accompanied her to her classroom without any complains (though I was a bit reluctant because I was already late for 30 minutes), that's the real attitude of a certified Student Assistant, isn't it? No complains - just keep it to yourself!

When I arrived in our classroom at the 3rd floor (good thing we're a floor lower than last year!) , my Literature teacher was already there giving her 1st day reminders and instructions. I had a sure feeling that she already marked me absent..but I think it's unfair because it's the first day of classes. Aren't there any consideration? =)
Though I want to ask our professor if she marked me absent, I thought that, perhaps, my reasoning was really nonsense! Besides she might get angry or get irritated with me...that'll reflect on the grades that she'll give to me for this semester. I must play safe..can't afford to have a 1st day bad shot!

I've met my other professors except for our Business Administration subject. I think all of them were nice..I just don't know if they're nice in giving out grades. Medyo papakiramdaman ko muna sila..they might change, which is a possibility.

I'm happy that it's Sunday already...I'm a bit tired because majority of our professors gave out assignments and homeworks already. They're pressuring us agad. Is it really like this if you're on the 2nd year of college?
Hmmmm.. Maybe.

Shucks..I forgot na to post about the Finals match of Federer and Nadal during the French Open last time..can't believe it! I totally forgot it! I'll try talaga to post it though it's super tagal na..Next post above this will be about that..both mens and womens finals!
As of now, I missed watching Federer on TV playing great tennis. His next tournament will be Wimbledon at Great Britain which will start on June 25. And, as expected, Roger is again seeded as no. 1 player to grab the title for the 5th time!
Take note: 5th time!
That's really awesome!
And by the way Federer's website http://rogerfederer.com/ already changed it's color from orange to green for the Wimbledon tournament happens on Grass..at it's the end of clay season. No more King of Clay this time..(.^__^.)

Okei...till here nalang!
Bye.. =D

0 comments: