Pages

Time is really running out! I didn't even felt my summer vacation.
It's just.... GONE! Good-bye.. ='(
Tomorrow will be the start of our classes for this academic year, 1st semester. I'm really excited to see my blockmates and friends and our new classroom now that we're on the 3rd floor. Of course who will ever forget our professors? I'm also happy to see them...but not that excited. =P

As what you can see, my past blog entries had all been about the French Open, or to be precise, about the French Open games of Roger Federer. The tournament's over now and champions have defended their title.
It's hard for me to say this...Well, here it goes: Roger Federer lost to Rafael Nadal for the 2nd time at the French Open Finals. Rafa is still the undisputed King of Clay! I've watched it live last Sunday and Federer really done his best to win, ( I really mean it!) but it's not just meant for him. He played a fantastic game but his opponent just played better.
For the record, Roger Federer has 10 wins and 2 losses for all the Grand Slam Finals he had namely Australian Open (3), Wimbledon (4), and US Open (3) so 2 of his losses came from that French Open!!!!
I'll post the finals game next time...both of the men's and women's finals.
As of now, I'll just share to you what happened last Thursday..(.^__^.)

June 7, 2007 - Thursday
It's our last work day for Student Assistants this semester so as the last day of enrollment in UST. This time only a few students we're required by Sir Nuevo for work will not be that heavy. I like to call ourselves "The Secret SA's"...isn't it cool?! Only 7 students were informed that there will be work that day so we were advised to keep our mouth shut so that the others will not know about this.

As soon as we arrived at school we're immediately assigned to our designated spots and as for me, Sir Nuevo assigned me to stay first inside his office so that he can have someone to give instructions immediately.
Hwwwhhhaatt?! Ako lang talaga yung nandun sa loob because busy si Sir sa pag-eentertain ng iba't-ibang students and parents na may kanya-kanyang problems. Actually, at first, it's a bit boring kasi wala pang inutos agad si sir. I started to get the newspaper and read about the headline and the sports bulletin (quickly looked for any tennis news) and then texted some of the SA's and asked them if they got loads of clients na. Well, buti nalang konti pa...at least I'm not missing a lot of things...or I mean a lot of people!

After 30 minutes, at last, I already received an instruction. He asked me to accompany an incoming male freshman to look for his section so that he can have his schedule na. Unfortunately, wala yung name niya sa list of successful applicants. Sobrang naawa ako sa face niya nung nalamn niya yun...nagpareserve pa naman daw siya ng slot for Commerce where he got passed marks during the Entrance Exams. Buti nalang may nahanap sa solution sa problem niya. Yung nga lang, SUPER TAGAL! Nag-slow down daw kasi yung system ng UST that's why mabagal din mag-update. If I'm not mistaken mga 5 hours siya naghihintay...super kawawa talaga. Buti nalang hindi siya nag-iisa...marami siyang kasama!
Well, what matters the most is that their names were cleared in our college and that they'll have a sure seat in one of our classrooms on the 13th of June.

Some say that athletes will be enrolled on the last day, so it means today is the day that we'll be seeing them. I'm not expecting much or, should I say, expecting someone to see for I'm too busy attending to the instructions that I have to fulfill. I think I've been walking from our college building to the Seminary Gym for at least 5 times already. It's a bit far, you know plus take into consideration the heat of the sun!

Speaking of expectations, honestly, I don't have any...until I saw one.
When I was about to leave the gym and was about to proceed to our building AGAIN, I saw someone familiar. I've seen lots of faces which were familiar to me but this one is different. (wonder how different it is..)
And then suddenly, I just said "Shucks, si Dylan"...
haha..talagang may ganong factor pa! Yeah, okei, I saw him but I'm a bit shy to say Hi or even give a smile or a wave because it's been a long time since I've seen him. We still have classes back then and I think he had forgotten me na. (expect that for there's a lot of people,both girls and boys, stalking him and proudly claims themselves as his close friends..Well I'm not one of them, not this time!)
And then, just when I was about to remove my eyes from him, he saw him and..uhhmmm..well, the rest is history. I can't explain what had happened...just imagine if you want to! (.^__^.)
I was about to say the very used line "Hey! Long time no see ah!"..but I was out of words to say that time. It's just like...uhmmm..it feels like...oh! never mind! There's no right word to describe it.
And then I just heard my co-SA asked me.."Marielle, close kayo?"
(oops..I forgot that I'm with someone all along that thing happened!)
All I could say is: "YES(?)"

After that everything went on smoothly. I got my payment already and I'm so happy to have it finally secured on my wallet. I've got plans for it...I just have to look for the list I've done last time. But of course, the best thing to do is to save some of it for...maybe for emergency purposes. But still I want to see the product of it! (.^__^.)

0 comments: