Pages

Yesterday, June 1 (Friday), is our enrollment day! And still we, Student Assistants, were required to work and assist our batchmates. What's the good part about being a S.A in this: During our enrollment kasi students are required to fall in line and wait for their turn to have a slot for P.E courses, NSTP and to pay for their tuition fees. They also need to wear their complete white uniform and their school I.D. But we S.A's don't need all of these! We just have to go straight ahead (no need to fall in line) and wear our casual clothes ( just bring our S.A. I.D) and we're finished!
At least now I can get the P.E course I've ever wanted. Say good-bye to dancing and say hello to basketball! I got tired of folkdance and social dance last year...I think it's enough already and it's time to make a change. Thank God he allowed me to choose sporty PE subject. I can already feel the UAAP sensation!! I'm excited to grab that basketball and dunk it!
Well, I think I need first to listen to my P.E professor whoever he/she is.
Good thing is that some of my blockmates will also be my PE classmates. Sama-sama na talaga kami para same schedule!
Actually, at first, I really wanted to have tennis, oh I mean Table Tennis for my PE. Pero I've decided to have it on my 2nd semester of this year nalang together with Melanie. I've promised kasi to join them in basketball before so I have to keep my promise. (.^__^.)

Speaking of tennis, may nakita ng venue si Melanie na pwede pagtennisan...kaya lang medyo malayo ako eh...sa SM North Edsa and nde pa siya in terms of membership. It's fine..pero it's better to find some other place. We're not in a hurry but I'm really excited to buy my tennis racquet soon!
Roland Garros (French Open 2007) had already started a week ago in Paris, France. Of course, Roger Federer had joined that competition. Luckily, I'm able to watch some of his games at Solar Sports pero yung iba lang talaga..ang dami kasing players na kasali doon so marami ring games yung kinocover nila...I love to keep an update here in my blog about Federer's game. Hmmmm..maybe tomorrow!

June 13 is fast approaching and classes will start again. Oohhh..I'm gonna miss this summer! I'm back again to studies and the sad truth is that my schedule will start at 7:00am! I'm not a morning person..it's hard for me to wake up that early...5:00am?! I'll just pray that my angel will wake me up so that I won't be late on my first class. What's my first class nga ba?? hmmmm... LITERATURE... oh no! I hope that class will not be boring.

Cge, till here nalang. I still have to study my new class schedule and try to watch some tennis games! (.^__^.)

0 comments: