Pages

I'm just a bit sad today because I wasn't able to buy a ticket for the UAAP game scheduled for Thursday...=(
I really prepared and anticipated for that game days ago for two reasons:
1st game: UST vs. NU
2nd game: Ateneo vs. La Salle

I have a feeling that UST will win on that particular game and that will make them a 3-2 game win and loss against other teams. That will be my first time to watch a game of the tigers live at Araneta Coliseum for this season. I prefer to watch games in Araneta rather than in any other venue so that I don't have any problems on my way home..

Next, ADMU and DLSU is the game of the 1st round of the season. We all know that these 2 universities are tough rivals in terms of quality education and also in sports. Since last season DLSU was suspended, it's their come back season and it will be exciting to see them play for the first time against ADMU at UAAP. They're like Federer and Nadal... =)
Plus I'm also excited to see how their players play like Chris Tiu, Simon Atkins...etc.(.^__^.)

Since last week me and my friends and classmates were planning to watch the game together. Some will be at the patron section while we will be at Upper A box.
I was supposed to go to Araneta Coliseum today to but the tickets but unfortunately, it's sold-out..all sections! Even at UST... no single ticket left..even the General Admission.
Haaay naku, para namang hindi na ako nasanay pag sa ganyang mga games..laging sold-out. Kung wala nga lang kaming pasok today eh di pumila na ako dun sa venue at around 7:00am kahit 9:00am pa ang release. (lesson learned from Joan!)
Kaya lang no choice talaga eh..we have classes. And another sad thing is that wala naman kaming masyadong important na ginawa ngayon..lahat discussions lang!! Sayang talaga...

Maybe it wasn't meant to be talaga..I'll try to watch nalang on the 2nd round. Pero..sayang talaga eh. But it's okei parin naman to watch the game on TV..at least I can hear some side comments about the game.
Hmmmm..there will be a game on Sunday: UST vs. DLSU. I want to watch this kaya lang I'm having second thoughts..I don't want kasi to watch the game live and see that UST will lost against a very aggressive team.

Oh! Just think positive! (.^__^.)

0 comments: