Pages

Breath-taking

The most perfect word for this picture. I'll also consider the words

HEAVENLY and GORGEOUS

Oh, I miss Roger Federer
I almost forgot him because of Hana Kimi
and Wu Chun.
My Mom even told me that I've got a new Apple of My Eyes...ow, true enough!
I just told her.. "Well, pana-panahon lang yan.."
hahaha.. just kidding! Of course, I love them both!
Plus..David Archuleta from American Idol Season 7. He's soo adorable. I'll have one post about him next time.

Speaking of Roger Federer, he won in ESTORIL OPEN 2008 just today.
After 5 months of a title drought.. It's about time he got finally one for himself.
I'll just post about the game tomorrow.
As for now, just savor this very good-looking / dramatic shot.
Thanks to Paulo Calado (hahaha..feeling close?!)

I just can resist including something about Wu Chun in here.
Sorry Roger! (hahaha)
I've found out Wu Chun's blog in his Wikipedia..and I know it's his true blog. As for the looks of it, I think it's not a joke.
And he's got something about the
Philippines. Alam na niya na big hit na yung Hana Kimi dito and he's been persuading his managers / producers to come here together with his band (Fahrenheit)..yun nga lang he is not yet that successful. Wala naman daw silang promotional activities here.

Huh??! meron kaya... promote nila yung band nila. Sisikat din yun...parang F4.
They've got a lot of fans already. I've seen it for myself sa mga forums.
It's like a Fever.. or should I say a virus- - - spreads so easily.

Anyway, here's the link for his blog:
WU CHUN's BLOG (BRIAN OF HANA KIMI)
The
"()" is for those who doesn't know who is Wu Chun.

And here's the link for blog post he had which talks about the fans from the Philippines. It's a bit short actually, pero at least meron.
HANA KIMI IN THE PHILIPPINES

Plus there's a lot more goody stuffs in his blog. Yummy pictures and cool blog posts. I wonder how can he be able to update his blog despite his busy schedule?

Well, as what the saying goes.. good girls keep diaries..
So it applies too.. good BOYS keep diaries.

Kawaii!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: