Pages

Funny, stupid me! :p
I just found out last night that Sony Ericsson Open which is held at Miami Florida is televised at Star Sports channel. Why didn't I checked it anyways??! The sad part is that it is televised during the wee hours in the morning.

If ever I can, I will upload some video gif's in here. They're really cool..trust me!

By the way, I'm currently watching PBB Teen Edition Plus and Big Brother made good choices in choosing his teen housemates now. Compared to
last season..I so much love this season! My personal favorite is Robi. Well, he's a True Blue Atenista. He's cute..that's why I love him. I want him to win or maybe be part of the big 4.
I remember...Mikee Lee is an Atenean too from the last teen edition season.
Anyway, there's from La Salle too and there's from FEU pa... why is it there's no one coming from UST...Thomasians?! Oh, never mind.. it's okei!

One of my friends told me that someone told her that girls from UST are considered as
S.M.A.R.T.E - - - > oh! Okei.. Smart na Maarte.. that's cool! :p

Anyway, here's Robi.


He just graduated from higschool... just an incoming college freshman, i suppose.
Just watch PBB this summer. You'll love and enjoy it.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



0 comments: