Pages

Yesterday was the birthday celebration of one of my friends in highschool. She's 18 years old already... I'm soo happy kasi lahat kami sa barkada is lady na. And as usual, ako yung pinakamatanda, 19 yrs old na kasi ako eh. Well, AGE is JUST a number. It doesn't fully defines who you are..or what you are.

I enjoyed yesterday..kasi for the first time complete ulit kami. Hindi ko na maremember yung last time na kumpleto kami..siguro nung graduation day pa...that's why yesterday is one of the most important events that I've had. It brings back the memories of my highschool days.

Yesterday din dala ko yung MP3 player ko and pinarining ko sa mga friends ko yung song na currently uploaded dito sa blogspot ko. I was surprised na gusto din nila yung song.. they all love the beat and how the music goes even though they can't understand the lyrics. After all, the music is really good naman. I've influenced them..haha.. I'm such a great influencer! (If there's such a word..)

So, April is going away so fast..and May is fast approaching. Excited na nga akong mag-May eh kasi I know there's a lot of goodie things and happenings in store for me. I just can't wait. Pero syempre, I still didn't forget that I should treasure every single tick of the clock in my life..so the remaining 3 days for April will still be treasured.. (.^__^.)

***********************************************************
Todays is the finals match at the ATP tournament for tennis and the match will be up for Roger Federer against Rafael Nadal. I just couldn't afford to not watching it because it's such a great match-up. Yung last time na nagmeet yata sila sa Finals is noong August pa sa Wimbledon, so this game will be pretty exciting. Oh, I hope Roger will win. But if he doesn't, I understand because the tournament's surface is clay..and Nadal is still the undisputed King of Clay..so let's just see.

***********************************************************
I'm glad that David Archuleta is still not voted out for American Idol season 7. I hope he can make it to the top 3. If I can only just vote...hmmmmm... but how can I vote? I'm not a U.S resident..haaay! I'm just going to watch him nalang in Star World ch. 48. I've got a feeling that boys will dominate this season... The 2 David's (David Archuleta and David Cook) and Jason Castro. It seems like the fans are really working hard for their chosen idols.
David is soo cute and Adorable. (.^__^.)
Kawaii!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: