Pages

It's the month of May...
yahooo! I'm happy that it's the start of a brand new month for all of us.
I got a bit bored with April (just a little bit)
Of course...I can really have a
100% tendency to attract boredom since I came from a maximum of 6 day busy-ness every week, every month because of school works and everything.
But I love the part when I just sit back and relax, watch my favorite TV shows, surf the net and read a hearty book. That is summer for me!
I actually planned to get a summer job, I even wrote it in here..but I'm having a hard time getting one. The
competition is really tight - - if you really want a good job.
I mean, I'm just one those hundreds and thousands of
kolehiyalas looking for source of incomes and reasons to escape idle-ness and there's just limited job vacancies this summer, so that will be really, REALLY hard.
So, I've decided to just savor my summer, to enjoy it and help myself prepare for my majoring. I know, it will be tough next academic year. It's time for authentic seriousness, dude! Kasi nga..majoring na, and puro major subjects na ang kakaharapin ko.

*************************************************************
Wednesday and Thursday is American Idol days for me - - and David Archuleta days too! hahaha... (.^__^.)
Randy commented David to be
DA BOMB!
and Ryan Seacrest told the viewers that
"Imagine, you can get a piece of David Archuleta at I-tunes!"
hahaha.. that gave me a laugh..really funny!
My Dad, who happens to be in US told me that his favorite in this season is David too!
But he got a feeling that the other David (David Cook) will win the title.
Well, okei lang naman sa akin yun eh since magaling naman talaga si David Cook based dun sa mga napanood ko sa ibang performances nila. Basta ba Top 2 yung dalawang David eh. ;p

********************************************************************
As of today, nag 1 year anniversary na kami ng mga friends ko sa college.
Me, Medz, Dane and Nikko!
Imagine...1 year na yung friendship namin as a group.
It started nung turn-over ceremony namin sa Pre-Com society where we became officers for one whole academic year.. May 4 yun eh..ewan ko ba kung bakit naging May 3 yung celebration. Okei na din yun para may 1 day pahinga since ang day naman ng other group of friends ko (Me, Medz, Dane and Joan) is always the 5th of the month. (.^__^.)
Sana matuloy yung swimming namin this week!

********************************************************************************

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: