Pages

ATP - FEDERER-EXPRESS WITH A BUMPY START


It took Roger the first set to get going today,
but he then left no doubts against Spanish claycourter Albert MontaƱes:
6-7(5), 6-1, 6-0, 6-4.


After a rain delay at 5-5 Roger did not manage to win the tie-break, but the Federer Express
started rolling right after that, bringing home the
final three sets with ease.
"The weather conditions were not easy," he said.
"After (the delay), I felt a bit better, more relaxed."

He next takes on Croatia's Mario Ancic (ATP 46), the last man to beat him at Wimbledon in 2002. Roger leads the head-to-head 4-1.


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Comments:
I hope bad weather conditions will soon go away...
It's really affecting the way players do their game.
Like that 1st set that went to Montanes.. I even thought that Roger was not like himself that day. Good thing it was just because of the rainy weather in Paris.
PhotobucketSo, RAIN RAIN GO AWAY! :pPhotobucket
1st set and 2nd set - I was able to witness it live at Balls Channel.
And then, 3rd set and 4th set.. NO MORE!
It was replaced by the live telecast of the Davydenko vs. Safin..ggrrRR!
It was around 12:00mn and I was supposed to wake up early because it'll be our enrollment the next day at UST which will start at 8am.
12:30am, still waiting for Balls to show the game of Roger..
12:45..wala parin
huhuhu... then, I decided to sleep. Really dissapointed!
As soon as I woke up I checked CNN
Good thing there's no news about Roger Federer being boosted out of French Open, whatsoever!
He's into the 3rd round!
Yahoo!
Next will be Mario Ancic.. I like that guy too.
But it'll be different now..
PS: I'm having a hard time choosing an appropriate pic of Roger for my blog.
Like they're all adorable!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: