Pages

Hello!Photobucket
Now, I'm feeling much more okay than the way I felt during my
previous post. All I need is a good, tight sleep in order to
REJUVENATE myself.
If you guys know, that post I had was at around 2:15am
after I watched the match.
The match ended at around 12:45am, but then again, I can't afford to sleep at once.
So many things kept going inside my head so, Internet is the remedy and his website...and of course blogging. Anyway, I've recovered enough and is looking forward for the French Open which will start on May 25. I've got a poster, and I'll post it as we go nearer to its opening day.Photobucket

*************************************************************
Last Sunday, the whole family went to Manila Ocean Park. Actually, I wasn't that much excited about it at first. I really don't know why. Maybe because I misjudged the place as an ordinary oceanarium like what I've heard from the media or from some of my friends.
But then again, I was wrong.
The place was really nice.. parang totoo na you're under the ocean...getting the privilege to see the gift that God had set upon it. Really awesome and amazing.
I just don't like the long lines and the long time that one has to wait in order to go inside.
Just for example, we arrived at Manila Ocean Park at around 4:00pm...and then there was this ticketing method that they and we have to follow.
We got our ticket..they're serving ticket number 240..guess our ticket number..
**guessing** uhhmmm.. 300?
Nah.. you got it wrong.. 300 x 2 = 600!
Urrggghhh... that far?
Yes... that far, too many people wanting to go inside.
So it's really in demand in here..especially for those family's with their kids.
But to sum it all up, the place was really nice and I love it. Photobucket

**************************************************
Since I'm a BIG fan of Roger Federer (also knows as FEDERETTE) ...
I would like to include a picture, gif or article about him every end of my post.
I've seen alot of pictures of him at his website and it's worth sharing in here.
I love them all...hope you'll love it too. hahahaha!
I won't force you to love it..trust me!
Anyway, I've got one video of him from Nike - Roger Federer and Tiger Woods. It's about winning majors...both golf and tennis. Hope you'll like it!
http://www.nike.com.my/mygameis/index.htm

And then I've found this picture also from Nike!PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: