Pages

I've got barely a month before school starts again.
Good thing I don't now yet when will classes start...or it will scare me day by day..
haha..just joking! It won't really scare me to death!
Actually, I'm happy that classes will start again soon...I'm just going to miss my summer routines.
So that means, I still have more than 3 weeks to enjoy my summer..huhu.. =(
But it's no longer summer..rainy days started early. I don't really like this weather..
partly summer and partly rainy..oh dear!
But for my remaining 3 weeks..I think I'll be quite busy.

******************************************************************
DAVID vs DAVID
It will be David Archuleta vs. David Cook next week at American Idol!
I knew it!
But I won't make any conclusions about who will snag the title of this season's American Idol.
Both of them did a great job for the last 3 months and are worthy of credit.
But I really hope it will be David A. (.^__^.)
I really love the way he sang With You by Chris Brown...even though Simon commented that he's like a chihuahua trying to be a tiger.
At least..he's a cute and huggable chihuahua.. =) I don't mind his dancing because it's a bit awkward. I just love how he sang it, and how he made the audience happy!
And then for David Cook, he sang I Don't Want To Miss A Thing really good! It's like it's his own concert. That song really fits him.
Oh..it's gonna be really hard!
One thing is for sure...this season's winner will be David! :p

**************************************************************
As for tennis, Roger Federer is doing well at Hamburg Masters Series.
He really needs to defend his title there..good thing I was able to catch some of his games at Star Sports because it's not shown during the wee hours of the evening because Philippines is just 6 hours advance from Germany.. (.^__^.)
Anyway, Justine Henin, who happens to be ranked as no. 1 for women's division for tennis has suddenly decided to retire from her career at the age of 25.
This coming Monday, her name will be removed from the rankings and will be replaced by Maria Sharapova.

She says that for the past months..she's been trying to find an inspiration / motivation to keep her going for the tournaments but she isn't that successful.
Like Federer, Henin was also having a hard time winning tournaments...good thing Federer gave it a shot at Estoril Open.
Well, I was shocked when I first saw the news at CNN... I thought she's gong to defend her title at Roland Garros (French Open)...but she decided all of a sudden to quit. That's really sad. Maybe at the age of 25..she's planning to have a family and then settle down a bit.
I'm wondering..when will Roger do that?
Hhhhmmm.. I hope he won't do that now..hehe!
Maybe 3 years pa from now. Don't quit yet!!! :p


till here.. ;)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: