Pages

Sorry guys...
but I have to write it down in here..
For all those Federer fans, tennis fans or just a visitor..
it's alright if you don't read this..
I'm really disappointed for Roger Federer... he lose up agains
t Rafael Nadal in today's Masters Series Final at Hamburg, where he is the DEFENDING Champion.
Well, I know it clay court this time.. but the thing is Roger lose straight 6 games from the 1st set. The 1st set happens to be for Federer's lead of 5-1 and then all of a sudden, Rafa is smiling vigorously with a 5-7 set win. How on the world can that happen?
That's really frustrating... I tell you.. especially if you're a big fan of Roger Federer.

I don't know if I'm going to blame it on his opponent or him.
Oh my god! If you could just be able to read and take part on the forums on his website.. you'll understand. I just can't say it all out clearly.
For sure, Federer fans will 100% understand this.
gggrrrr!! I'm really disappointed
...!!!!
but not mad. Remember, I'm still a fan!
I wanted to feel normal...like "oh, there's still a next time...there's still French Open"
but I JUST CAN'T :(


I've got a funny feeling that Rafa isn't that happy for his win.
I just felt it right after he gave his comments about how the game went..
blah,blah,blah.
Kasi ba naman nagmedical timeout pa... but I don't blame h
im..maybe he's really in pain.
But why really timely?? at 5-1 where Roger is serving?? haaay!
It's really exhausting to watch this match. It's like jogging around UST for 500 times!
Anyway, I still believe..there's still a next time!

0 comments: