Pages

I feel so tired today!
I just feel like blogging, after this..
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ"

Here's my day...

First stop: I went to school because it's my enrollment day.
By the way, my section is 3M1!
Really Cool, huh?
1st section for students taking up Marketing as their major!
I really dreamt of that.. and that's one of my goals.
Imagine... for you to be placed in the 1st section out of 7 sections in Marketing.
That's a big achievement!
Well, my friends Medz and Dane were also placed on the 1st section for Financial Management.
And they only have 4 sections. So they're lucky too!
As for this school year, I've promised myself not to join ANY organizations anymore!
I really promised that!
And my decision is FINAL!
I'll just focus on my studies...that's way too much important for me.
My new tambayan is the Library.. or I'll go straight home!
"Guys, Library muna tayo"
After my enrollment procedure... we met Joan inside UST.
Not a student anymore... but a tourist! hahaha!
Hindi pa rin kasi siya nakikita ni Dane since she didn't join as at Trinoma so bonding moment kami sa loob.
The usual picture-taking and kwentuhan.
I tell you.. parang hindi umalis si Joan papuntang US.
The friendship and the bond is still the same.. nothing has changed.
Even our attitudes when we're together.. the laughs and the way we talked.
Like we're back on our 1st year in college.
Ooohh.. That's what you call FRIENDSHIP... Photobucket

After that the whole family went to MOA.
Since, today was the last day of my Uncle's vacation here in Manila.. he decided to give us his last treat for all of us.
Well, he gave us a lot of good and heart-warming treats ever since he arrived in here... and of course, there's should be a last one!
I really enjoyed the part where we ate seafoods at a restaurant in San Miguel by the Bay just outside the Mall.
They're all delicious... I haven't eaten that LOT of Seafoods lately and that's just like a BIG treat for my stomach.
That made me really stuffed inside.
So for my Uncle! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm really tired na..
I've shared enough...
My pillows are already chasing me!
So, goodnight!
See you later...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: