Pages

ATP - AN IMPRESSIVE DISPLAY


Roger produced another of his masterclasses today
to brush aside the challenge of Mario Ancic at the French Open: 6-3, 6-4, 6-2.


"I'm happy with the way I'm playing. I haven't lost much energy in the first week and I'm happy to get through and to give myself an opportunity," said Roger after the match. "I'm happy to be in the fourth round and to be the favourite."

Ancic hardly played poorly, yet he was still a class apart from our champ who, on this form, could well challenge reigning three-time champion Rafael Nadal for the title.

Roger broke Ancic in the fourth game of the first set and wrapped up the opener with an ace in the ninth game. I
n the second set the break came in the seventh game and in the third set Roger broke in the first game.
He served two love service games on his way to a 3-1 lead and broke again to go 4-1 in the third as Ancic struggled in vain to stem the free-flowing hitting of the top seed.
The pair exchanged a break apiece before Roger claimed victory in an hour and 36 minutes.

Roger will play France's Julien Benneteau, a winner over Robin Söderling of Sweden, for a place in the quarterfinals.

Comments:
I'm really pleased that Roger will make it to the 4th round!
That's all...
How can I comment that much if I wasn't able to watch the game.. not even a glimpse of it!
BALLS Channel didn't showed his game... they prefer to televise other games which are quite exciting. I think they thought that Roger's game was quite predictable. No excitement at all.
I've read ion his website that some of Roger's shot was like.. WOAH!!
So, the game must be amazing.
Since I can't comment that much.. I'll just make some cute story out of the pictures I've found on his friendly website. Photobucket

STORY:
When time's get tough, and you're GAME too...
Like things aren't going the way you want them to be...

RELAX!
Keep your mind-set and confidence high.
Just grab that ball..prepare your ace-like serve...
And hit that ball like a bullet!
Woooossshhh!
Photobucket
And since you've won today..
Just give us that heart-warming wave and smile. (.^__^.)
See you at the Finals! Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: