Pages

First Day Mode... upto 3rd day..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
WOW!

After 2 months, this is the first time I'll ever post about school stuffs!
Oh, diba..It's no longer about Roger Federer..haha!
I miss school naman, kahit papano.
...even though I've indulged my summer vacation quite well.

3M1
That's my section now that I'm on my majoring.
By the way, Business Administration major in Marketing is my course.
I've chosen that one because I believe that I'm more inclined to stuffs connected to Marketing.
Name it:
Communication, Interaction with other people, Products, Sales, Brands, Analyzing Commercials, Advertising..etc.
Plus.. I also believe that I'm meant for this.
Syempre, nasa 1st section ako.
Sabi nga nila, top Marketing Students of UST.
But I don't discriminate other students from 3M2 to 3M7...
I know naman that each student has his/her capabilities to excell...
both in Academics and in Extra Curricular Activities as well.
But to tell you honestly, I'm a bit pressured.
Almost all my classmates are Dean's Listers.
and
"We expect a lot from this section"
phrase always comes out from the vocal chords of our professors..
It makes me motivated, pressured, overwhelmed and irritated as well.
Why don't they just keep it to themselves.
I think almost all of our professors had mentioned that already.
Confidence-Booster!
haha!
Like what I've said previously...
EQUALITY between 3M1 to 3M7. (.^__^.)

By the way, as a UAAP - UST Growling Tigers Fan...
may classmate akong Basketball Varsity playerS.
Si Mirza, Gile and Marquez.
Yes, walang Dylan... syempre AB student yun eh.
Asa pa ako..hehe!
Pero okei lang... at least meron kaming classmate na varsity players.
Actually, they're like towers pag nasa classroom na sila...super tangkad kasi eh.
They look okei naman..siguro mabait. But for sure, maloko.
So pag UAAP season na, and then naka-shoot kahit isa sa mga classmates ko mentioned above..
pwede ko na sabihin..
"Hey..classmate ko yung naka 3 points!"
Not like 2 semesters way back..

I've got new classmates and a new classroom.
Only the three of us came from our previous section.
Me, Ross and Debbie Joey.
And then, the rest are all new..yet quite familiar faces.
Honestly speaking, I'm having a hard time interacting with them.
Most of them kasi have their own group of friends already...halos lahat same section lang.
Majority came from Aam, Bam and Fam if I'm not mistaken.
I think all students must be equally distributed in each section.. not like this.
That's why every break time in between subject change..dun nalang kami nagkikita-kita ng mga friends and classmates ko from H-am since magkakalapit lang naman ang classroon namin.
Pero I know that in time... magiging close din kami ng new classmates ko.
What can I expect.. we're just on our 3rd day. :p

For my next post, I'll tell about my subjects and class schedule.
There's still 2 professors who haven't met us yet.
Pasaway nga eh..hehe!
Maybe next week I can meet them all already.

By the way, I miss my bestfriend Joan.
Hi Joan! (if ever you've bumped on my blog na..)
take care! (.^__^.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: