Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I feel heavy today....
not heavy as "physically",
but in a mental and emotional way.
I don't know why...hhmmmmm..
Maybe because the weather is bad today
and yesterday...
and the day before yesterday!
Everytime I decide to go home after a gruesome 4 hour class time,
here come's the RAIN. Urrggghhh!
I've got a heavy bag and a heavy mind flooded with all the topics and discussions we had.
Marketing is Analyzation pala.
You'll think and think and think...
and then you'll recite, and recite and recite.
Actually, the whole class is very active. Sometimes, it's voluntary.. but most of the time we're forced by our professors.
I know it's for our own good because marketing entails talking and talking.

If you're a silent type of person, better leave Marketing and try Finance.
Yeah I know... I'm trying!
But to tell you honestly, I'm improving... since last year!
hehe!

Anyway, things nowadays gets different for me.
A 1 hour discussion seems like 30 minutes for me..
(MORE! MORE!)
Reading a chapter seems like eternity for me..
(our book contains texts only.. no images! boring!)

And then I've been reminded AGAIN by my past.
Questioning myself
why did certain things chose not to happen by itself.
Maybe I lacked something... maybe I didn't give it a try at all.
And then when you begin to think of these things... you'll be reminded that even if you say to the whole world that you've
spared nothing for that certain one..
still, you cannot
fool your self.
It's a shame...
I know that I'm happy right now. Really Happy.
But
nothing compared to those times..
There's a part of me that misses it... and a part that regrets it.
I know... I can never run away from it.. never
.

I don't really like this kind of posts.
It makes me feel down.
hmph!

Looking at the brighter side of things naman.. I've improved with terms of the time I arrived at home from school. Of course, I'm not committed anymore with any organizations of our college so, with that, I'm able to leave school at around 1:30 - 2:00pm and be home at 3pm.
I'm really glad with myself! I want to give me self a HUG!
My Mom is even surprised that I'm home early...like first time for almost 2 years.
teehee! embarrassing.. :p

A funny thought:
This morning, during the time of one of our subjects, I'm having a hard time seeing my prof from my point of view.
Not that I'm small!! or I've got a near-blurring eyesight..
It's just because a tower is on front of me.
Or should I say an overstretched individual.
Don't worry, over-stretchy... you can always borrow my scissors and paste.
peace! (.^__^.)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: