Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is the day I've been waiting for..
Oooppsss.. correction, there's a lot of people all eager for this day to come, actually.
It's the Roger vs. Rafa tennis finals showdown!
OMG!
7 hours from now..
and tennis fans all over the world will lay their eyes on these
2 truly superb and fantastic tennis players of all time.
As what I've said from my online buddies,
from my multiply blog,
from RF.com forums
and also for this blog of mine..
I'M NOT EXPECTING THAT MUCH..
It's really hard to give expectations because you'll never know what will happen.
This is a game and everything is possible.
I'll just wish this will be a different one.
Roger Federer has been chasing for this title for 3 years in a row already.
So, a 13th grand slam win is not bad for this tournament.

I'll be back before 9pm.
We just have to go to the mall..very quickly!
I want to watch the WHOLE match...
Both of them will be making a tennis history.
GO, GO GET IT!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: