Pages

BIG SIGH...WORST NIGHTMARE...

I'll make my chance today.
Since all my emotions are still fresh from the oven
And all these tennis happenings are just starting to hit
and attack everyone else..
I'll share my insights at once.

I don't really know how to react about this.
I don't know what to type...
what to tell...
what to criticize...
or whatsoever...
I don't want to write nonsense stuffs in here...
but today's match is like my WORST NIGHTMARE ever.

All my readers and friends out there should probably know by now that I'm a huge fan of tennis and of Roger Federer too.
I've blogged almost everything about him.
His win is like a sunny, bright day
His lost is like a stormy day...
(shoot... very ugly simile. I'm really sorry....tsk!)
Anyway, forget these very ugly comparatives.. I know you know what I mean..

What I'm supposed to say is that his lost today is really UNBELIEVABLE.
A Bagel and a Breadstick???!!!
(0-6 1st set... 1-6 3rd set)
And take note..it's the finals.
A FRENCH OPEN FINALS.
And he is the world's no.1 tennis player..
How on earth can that happen?

I thought everything will be good..
he has a new coach..
he is fit..
He did well during this 2 weeks of preparation for the most awaited final..
And then the scores will just end up in
1-6, 3-6, 0-6 ??????????
This is really the WORST Grand slam finals he ever had.
Kahit minsan hindi ko siya napanood na magkaroon ng 0-6 sa games niya..ngayon lang..ever!

Being in the Finals is a great achievement..
but being in the finals with that kind of score is quite embarrassing.
I thought this will be the year...

Nakakasakit ng ulo ang nangyari..
Tama yung sabi nung isang online friend ko..
parang gusto mo umiyak na hinde.
Of course.. I can't have sour grapes and cry over this finals match.
It's a game and everything can happen..
Kaya lang parang sobrang na-attach na ako sa tennis pati sa favorite player ko kaya ganito nalang kabigat yung feelings.

As what I've said.. hindi naman ako masyadong nageexpect eh.
Hindi ko naman inexpect na manalo si Roger ngayon.
Kaya lang... it's REALLY BEYOND my LITTLE EXPECTATIONS to witness this kind of game.

Actually nga nung nanalo si Rafael hindi siya masyadong nagsaya not like the previous years where he jumped and rolled on clay.
Kahit yung crowd... malungkot.
Some say that it's like a funeral.
Super quiet...ang heavy ng feeling.
And of course, Roger is teary eyed...
not like his own self.
Parang ibang Roger Federer talaga yung napanood ko.
Parang unseeded player.. nakakadisappoint.

Pero I'm not angry with Federer..
never in the world will I do that..
It's just that.....hhhmmmm...
I don't know.
I'm SAD...

0 comments: