Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Roger Federer has no ga
me today.
But I still will share something about tennis.
I can't resist it because it's the French Open season.
And since it's the French Open season there is always something about him or about tennis.

Today is Rafael Nadal's game and I am not that interested.
I watched a documentary instead about Roger on Star Sports entitled "Spirit of a Champion".
In this documentary, it showed his childhood years upto the time when he won his first ever grandslam event in Wimbledon during 2003.
Medyo nakakagulat nga lang kasi nung mga nasa teens pala siya (even nung bata pa siya) eh super quick ang temper niya. And then very emotional.
For example, pag hindi okei yung game niya, he's throwing his tennis raquet on the court because of anger and disappointment.
And then may pinakita pa dun na umiyak siya kasi natalo siya sa isang Finals game.
Literally, umiyak talaga! As in with RED eyes.
And then long hair pa siya noon (shoulder lenght), not like now na short curly hair.
Nakakashock talaga yung mga informations na napanood ko.
I wasn't really aware kasi naging fan lang naman ako ni Roger nung mga early 2006 noh!
I would like to share to you some of his childhood pics shared to me by one of my online friends / big Roger Federer fan... :p

Cute Pictures, isn't it?
We share something in common...he knows how to play table tennis too! WOAH! :p

********************************************************************
Today, I've found another tennis player who has a big chance of being one of the best tennis players in the future.
His name is ERNESTS GULBIS.
He has a quarterfinals match against Novak Djokovic today, and unfortunately he lost against him in tight 3 sets game.
This is him:


He's quite cute too...hehe!
If ever Roger Federer will retire in tennis..(which I hope not yet...) I will have a new favorite player..hahaha!
He's 19 years old..turning 20 on August (almost same as my age!) and is from BALTIC, LATVIA.
He's got a long way to go..he can be famous and be like Federer in the future. He's got great skills in tennis too.. so I'll be looking forward for some of his matches in the next tournaments to come. (.^__^.)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: