Pages

3rd round of Wimbledon

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It's quite funny, though that after my blog post about
some annoying rain delays last Friday..
Game then suddenly started after a couple of minutes.
And then, another thing is that Roger was broken during his first serve..
good thing he started to break back immediately and level-up his game despite all the
gustiness, rain and wind effects that affects today's matches.

Anyway, Roger played really well!
All those drop shots and serve and volley techniques are really amazing.
His opponent, Gicquel, can't seem to find any answer for his major problem.
Roger did all the magic.
I'm out of words... (.^__^.)

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've got.

How can he do a smash like that?!?! WOAH!


Always a beauty.. no doubt! :p

As always, I've enjoyed Roger's game and I always see to it that I am able to watch all his matches as much as possible.
Of course, time will come that Roger won't be present in any Grand Slam event..
and that will be quite saddening for my part.
So, grab every opportunity that tennis and our television gives to me.
10 years from now... things will absolutely change.
(hahaha... ang drama naman!)

Anyway, going to tell you about another
BIG UPSET for this week.

Ana Ivanovic
World's no.1 women's tennis player
-out of Wimbledon, 3rd round-
eeeek! All this big headlines are buzzing around the tennis community.
I think there will be another Williams final.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: