Pages

A comment from my post below..

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Roger won his 55th career title!
Super proud of my favorite tennis player!
Last Sunday, which is the finals of the said tournament, I was trying to catch some live stream video from the internet, but then again..my computer's connection was kinda choppy so images where choppy too! Like they're frozen in time.
Quite disappointed because I wasn't able to watch it live from Germany from my VERY COOPERATIVE computer...
but it's alright!
I just relied from the RF.com forums' scoreboard.
And after seeing that the 1st set was 6-3... I knew at once that Roger will win it in straight sets!

While simultaneously, from our TV Star Sports Channel is the game of
Rafael Nadal vs. Novak Djokovic at Artois Championship in Queens.
7-6, 7-5
I'm not that interested whoever will win in that match because I cannot even understand my own self/opinion of who I wanted to win.
At one moment, I want Novak to win... (because Rafa beaten Roger BIG TIME during the French Open finals)
And then later on, I want Rafa to win..(because if Novak win this..he will turn into a disgusting big-headed person.)
But in the end, Rafa won in straight sets... so no hard feelings, whatsoever!

The big question (S) is
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN WIMBLEDON THIS YEAR?
WHO WILL BE IN THE FINALS?
WILL ROGER FEDERER BE IN THE FINALS?
WILL ROGER FEDERER WIN HIS 6TH STRAIGHT WIMBLEDON TITLE?

And many more.....
I still hope Roger will make it to the Finals again
and with that he can work with how he can win his straight 6th title.
I can still remember last year when I've seen that super heart-racing, nerve-racking match of Roger vs. Rafa at Wimby 2007.
I will never-ever forget that one!
..because I was forced to absent myself from school the following day
because of too much stress!
teehee!

So, for all those detractors of Roger Federer saying that he just got an easy draw from Halle that's why he won last Sunday...
FINE!
Roger won it... and there's nothing you can do.
Just wait for the Wimby and after the results, you can start making judgements.
By the way, Wimbledon starts on June 23, 2008!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


0 comments: