Pages

2nd round of Wimbledon

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Indeed, very pleased to know that Roger won!
I wasn't able to watch the live match because its live telecast aired at
around 1am..
yeah, during the wee hours of the morning!
And then, I've got classes the following day so I have to sacrifice
watching Roger's game.
It's hard for me...(joke!)
Good thing I was able to catch some of its replays this afternoon when I arrived home from school.
The game was pretty good...
not Roger's best.. but it's amazing!



I cannot say much about Roger this time..
so let me share one of those BIG UPSETS for this year's Wimbledon.
Novak Djokovic, World's no.3 tennis player
was sent packing home by Marat Safin - former World no.1
It's quite a shocker, actually.
I'm not a Djokovic fan.. Well, before I was.. but now, I despise him!
Ang yabang kasi eh.. ever since he won that Australian Open 08 trophy.
Since then he's been bragging about that Grand Slam win and that he's improving a lot on all courts and saying to the media that Roger is indeed in the decline state already.
Pffft!
Now, he ate all those words.
He just reached 2nd round and lost all the points he gained last year since he reached the Semifinals
during Wimbly 07!
hahahaha!
And then, less threat for Roger since there's a possibility that they will meet during the Seminfinals.
Not anymore.. the Djoker's out!
Okei... last pic of Roger before I end this.. :p

I love the lightning effect.
Heaven's rays... (.^__^.)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: