Pages

TRANSFORMATION!

Hey guys!
Enough of Roger Federer blog posts first.
Let me write something about American Idol.
Well.. I'm not really going to write like an article or something..
I'm just gonna share some picture of one Idol contestant
who made it to the Top 10.
And as what my title for this blog post states..
There is such a big transformation going on!

Actually, I saw this pic from one blogger too and I was shocked from what I've seen.
Honestly, I can't really figure out who he is
UNTIL.....
I've seen his eyes..and from then on I'm 100% sure that its him.

PRESENTING:

OOooohh!!
Who is this guy???
Ready to know him....

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
POOF!

YEAH RIGHT!
It's Jason Castro.. (with dreads!)
hahahahaha! PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: