Pages

Federer vs Hrbaty: 1st round win - 6-3, 6-2, 6-2

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Roger's first run for his 6th straight Wimbledon title bid
is a success!

No pressure or stress from both side of the players
and for the viewers as well...
Actually, this match a light one...
A game where you can sit back, relax and enjoy what you're seeing.

I just found out that these 2 players happen to be partners during one doubles game they had in Basel. I've read that it was during the year 2000.
And that they are really good friends.

As for Roger's outfit... I love his RF cardigan!

And this is the news I've found from the RF.com forum
Today's Times (UK version) has a Wimbledon 2008 supplement containing a close-up photo of the cardigan and its logo. The caption underneath is:

This year's model: Federer will warm up for his first-round match today in this fetching, 1920s-style cardigan. Made by Nike, there will be 230 of them available to buy (at £260 each), marking his 230 weeks as the world No. 1.
It doesn't say how, where or when they'll be available

1920's-inspired???!! LOL!
If I can just buy one of those 230 cardigans on sale.
But they cost a lot...huhu!

And another info about his outfit,
Roger wore a belt for the same time!
Well, I noticed it for the first time...so maybe it's his debut to wear something like that! hehe!

While watching the entire match, I noticed his hair.
Oooooh... that very well-pampered, angel-like curls!

I Love it!Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: