Pages

Happy, Happy New Year 2007! It’s time to face another year. A chance to prepare ourselves for something new and to improve our own self as we look back on the things that we have done for the past year.

Year 2006 had been one of the best 17 years of my life. So many good things had happened to me. I’ve met new friends and kept my old ones, I became more mature in terms of thinking my priorities in life and I advanced to a higher stage of life…the College Life where I’ve seen my space for improvement.

To my Family: I’m very much thankful to God that we have been blessed by a fruitful year. May this year still be very prosperous to us, keeping us together with much love and peace.

To my Highschool Friends: Thanks for keeping the friendship. I’m very happy especially during our Graduation because I have seen that all our hardships had finally paid off. And now..nasa college na tayo.
To my bestfriends: Friel, Christhal, Lia and Michelle, thanks for being there for me for the past 4 years. I know that even though time may separate us, our bonding will remain strong. Goodluck sa ating mga chosen career and sana maging successful tayong lahat. By the way, I’m glad na nagka-reunion tayo last Dec. 29 sa house nina Friel…I enjoyed a lot!.. (.__”__.)

To my College Friends:
Thanks for giving me your Friendship.Sa mga blockmates ko for 2 semesters…I’m blessed kasi kayo yung naging unang classmates ko. Kahit sobrang kulit and malakas mang-asar…okei lang kasi all of those put color to my 1st year in UST.

To my bestfriend Joan: You’re my first closest friend in college…thanks for everything. I’ve learned a lot from you. And since you’re far away na from me..I will really miss the times na nagkukwentuhan tayo sa may Lovelite, Quadricentennial Park, sa Classroom at sa Orgroom. Yung mga times na nagpupunta tayo sa Gym para makita si Dylan at yung ibang UST basketball players and pag nanonood tayo ng UAAP games last season ’69. Yung mga moments na hinahabol natin si Dylan kahit saan man siya pumunta..kahit umuulan or lumabas pa siya sa UST campus... tapos iaaproach pa natin siya with a cute smile saying.. “Hi Dylan!”
Yung mga times na tawa tayo ng tawa sa mga jokes natin and mga reactions pag nakikita natin yung mga medyo funny na people..=)
Yung mga times na exchange tayo ng text messages lalo na pag may game sa PBL, Homegrown or UAAP…we inform each other kung ano na yung latest happenings sa basketball. And yung mga kwentuhan natin about our lives..lovelife and everything na nakakarelate tayo.
Lahat yun mamimiss ko….actually ngayon palang sobrang miss ko na yung mga days na yun. Sobrang bilis talaga ng panahon… pero even though tapos na silang lahat…It’s soo memorable that I always keep it in my heart.
I know that you’ll be back here in the Philippines by August. Sana matuloy yun and I know we’ll still watch UAAP Game season ’70 together at Araneta Coliseum. Isama na natin sina Dane and Medalene…hehe! I still have my assignment and I will never forget that. Syempre, pareho tayong magbe-benefit doon!
Ingat ka dyan..goodluck
Thanks for being part of my life
… remember that you’re always in my prayers. =)

To my bestfriends Dane and Medalene: Both of you had been my close friends ngayong college. I’m very thankful kasi naging close tayo and God had given me friends like you…both of you had a special spot in my heart. Friends that spiced-up my college life! Thanks sa mga bonding moments natin sa lovelite, Quadricentennial park, and classroom. Masaya talaga ako pag kasama ko kayo. Pansin niyo ba..lagi akong tawa ng tawa…hehe! Thanks sa mga jokes niyo na nagpapagaan ng feelings ko….for always being there by my side, listening and understanding me. Sana mas maging strong pa ang friendship natin for this year! Kahit na magkakaiba na tayo ng course kasi may magshishift na ng course…sana walang kalimutan hah! Our friendship must always be strong kahit wala na si Joan…that’s what Friends are for! And sana wag kayong masyadong makulitan sa akin pag kinukulit ko kayo na i-approach si Dylan or sundan siya or pag nagkukuwento ako tungkol sa kanya at sa iba pang players…hehehe…^__^
Ui, help me sa assignment ko hah… thanks! ^__^

To my other New Friends: Thanks for the companionship this year. Your presence had made me feel that someone out there always cares for me. Thanks sa mga times na magkakasama tayo kahit minsan lang kasi nga sobrang pre-occupied sa iba’t-ibang businesses natin. Sana our friendship will continue…though not perfect but real.

And to everyone…A blessed New year ahead of you!
May God give you a prosperous and fruitful 2007
God bless you and to your family!

0 comments: