Pages

. . . 18 is on it's way....!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy 18th year to me!

Yup! You're eyes is'nt fooling you... you're reading the REAL thing! It's my birthday today and I'm 18 years old. Many told me that 18 is the climatic age for a teen-age girl like me, and now I'm on it. I do hope that this year will gonna be exciting and lots of good things will happen. I'm really thankful to God for giving me the best of 17 years of my life anf for blessing me another year to live and be a blessing to my loved and special ones. I promise, I'll give my best to make this year a good one.
Binati naman ako ng mga friends and family relatives ko. Thank You sa lahat ng mga wishes and to those who gave their effort to greet me at exactly 12:00mn. Thanks tlaga for remembering this special day.. (.__"__.)

I just came home from my party at Italianni's Restaurant. My party is just a simple one compared to that of a typical debut celebrated by girls of my same age. I prefer kasi to have a get together party with my close friends and my family, eat and have some fun. I didnt even imagine myself wearing gown or kaya may 18 candles and 18 roses. Ewan ko ba kung bakit..! I just wanted it to be simple yet very meaninful.

I enjoyed the party naman. The food tasted good, best Italian food I've ever tried. I enjoyed the company of my highschool and college friends. It feels good to be in between my 2 sets of bestfriends. Meron lang talaga akong na-miss... Friel, Dane and Joan. Syempre, mas masaya pag complete. I did received some gifts..and I liked them all a lot! At heto pa, may instant clown ako sa party..hehe! joke lang Medz.. Sobrang lively kasi ng party ko dahil sa presence ni Medalenee. Lahat natutuwa sa kanya and nag-enjoy akong katabi siya. Even my family enjoyed just looking at her..she looks cute kasi!.. (.__"__.)
I would like to extend my gratitude to: Medalene, Bea, Carisse, Lia, Christhal, Athena and Michelle for coming to my party. This day is really a very special one and I'm glad for all of you became a part of it.
And of course thanks to my Mom for always being there and for making this party very special!


In between College and Highschool

A time to face another chapter of my life. I've been through lots of challenges and experiences but I know that there's still a lot waiting for me. Lessons had been learned but still, I have to learn what Life is really all about. My Life is just beginning - - search and be complete...

0 comments: