Pages

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi friends...Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you had a very romantic and meanigful celebration with your loved and special ones.

Me..I had a nice one. I celebrated it with my bestfriends at school and with my Mom.
Yup..i made my day exclusively for them and we enjoyed a lot naman. Since my Mom isnt at home yet after our classes..nagstay muna kami nina Dane and Medalene sa school. We indulged ourselves with the quarter roast chicken meal we ate at a restaurant located in the mini shopping mall inside UST. Syempre, nagutom kami eh..hehe..hirap kasi ng lessons namin kanina. Kahit na teacher's day ngayon..nagclass parin yung ibang professors and may quiz pa kami sa Accounting and Math of Investments.

Bago ko malimutan..i gave a white rose to my Mom. (ang sweet ko noh?!) That's how much I love my Mom. I'm such a sweet daughter.. =D

Cge, till here nalang..
Happy Hearts Day!
(.__"__.)

0 comments: