Pages

Pre-Com week Parade

It's the start of the week..but I had a grand start today. I woke up at around 4:50am and I went to school not on my white uniform...I'm wearing a black blouse, a black pants and a white rubber shoes. At school, most of the Pre-com students were on a rush. So what's the commotion all about?

It's the start of the Pre-Com week here at UST. All the 1st years and 2nd year students of the Precom Society will enjoy a week-filled activities from Feb. 5 to Feb. 10, 2007 and for today we had the Precom Parade. Each class were required to choose a movie theme by the Precom Society officers (haaay..isa pala ako dun sa mga officers noh?) and for our class, our movie theme is "Blade"..

Sounds exciting isn't it? hehe..that's the reason why I'm wearing all black..kasi I'm one of the vampires..hehe.. I'm not at ease nga at first kasi I don't want to act as a vampire..feeling ko kasi malayo sa image ko at sa face ko..(really??) pero my friend Medalene insisted na yun na lang yung part naming tatlo nina Dane kaya pumayag na rin ako. Mas challenging din kasi rather than be an ordinary person..hehe..try something new!

Pagdating ko sa classroom..medyo nagkakagulo na yung mga classmates ko. Some were busy on their costumes while others are prepairing to look like a vampire through make-up. I also bought with me a red lipstick and a super dark black eyeliner so that I can belong with them. After some finishing touches..

tarrrannn..poof!!

I'm a vampire...hehe..look at this..
I look weird..


and so are my friends..



and classmates... (.__"__.)


The sad thing is, parang wala lang yung parade. I mean, we just walked around the campus under the heat of the sun..muntik na nga kaming magmelt eh..hehe.. kasi nde namin napakita yung dapat naming i-act na related sa movie theme namin. We planned to act in front of the judges kaya lang we didnt saw them..they're hiding..nde nagpapahalata..kaya wala lang..naglakad lang kami. Nasayang nga yung effort namin eh..huhu..='(

We heard that the prize will involve P10,000 worth of prizes kaya we prepared well..pero I think we can't bring home the bacon..haaay!
The good thing is, I enjoyed naman..kahit na I'm exhausted. I just don't like the way how my other classmates asked me about the activities for the next days. They're asking me on a sarcastic way like...

"Ano, gagawin bukas... bakit nde niyo alam..diba Pre-Com officers kayo"
(together with that look on the face...GrrrrRRRR!!!)

..kakainis talaga..even dane and medalene were asked on the same manner. It's as if they want the answers right away. If they only know how hard it is to be an officer especially when the head officers of your organization are... - - - - - - - -
they don't have schedules kasi..pabago-bago pa ang lahat. If only I'll be given a chance to have a position next year..I'll see to it that our decisions will be firm and sana okei din yung magiging president kasi all things will depend on him or her.


That's it.. I hope na makuha na yung Pre-Com shirt namin by tomorrow. I want my t-shirt na..I paid for that some weeks ako and still wala parin..haaaaay!

Maybe, they'll give the t-shirts to us on the last day, Feb 10..or maybe on Feb 12..


yup..I know.. Patience is a virtue..

0 comments: