Pages

...Easiest way to be a Housemate...

It's summer time na...yippeee! It's really exciting when you're starting to feel the intensity that summer is really here. It's hot talaga especially at noon and night time. Effect of Global Warming talaga...every year it's getting hotter and hotter. I wonder, what will happen on our next generation? According to our Environmetal Science subject, we must lessen the use of CFC's in order to minimize at least the effect of Global Warming here on Earth. So what products have CFC's on it? aerosols, aircons, refrigerators, styrofoam..etc. I bet it's really hard to give-up aircons and refrigerators or even minimize the use of it..so we have no choice - - we have to suffer the consequences.

Anyways, Pinoy Big Brother Season 2 had started na 3 weeks ago for ABS-CBN and I'm getting addicted to it..hehe.. (.__"__.) I like season 2 much better compared to there 1st season because housemates look mush better and they're beetween the age of 20 to 26 years old. They look good on TV - - beautiful and gorgeous housemates attract lots of televiewers including me. They have different personalitites all in one house which makes them more interesting to watch out for.
And since super love namin ng Mom ko yung PBB season 2, nagpakabit kami ng 24/7 Pnoy Big Brother Season 2 of SkyCable. Isnt that nice?!
Now, I will no longer wait for Toni Gonzaga every 9:30pm...haha! I just have to switch our TV on channel 75 and watch it LIVE. . . no commercial break!

I'm looking for their pictures on the net but it's really hard to look for one...Pero kung dumating yung time na I have downloaded some pictures I'll upload it here on my blog so that you'll see my favorite housemates.. (.__"__.)

0 comments: