Pages

It's Friday..another tiring day for this week. Hectic schedules were on the run due to upcoming final examinations. I really can't believe it..almost 3 weeks nalang and tapos na ang 1st school year ko as being a college student. March 19 will be the start our examinations ..and on the 22nd, it's vacation time!..wippee.. (.__"__.)
But before we have that much-awaited summer vacation, kailangan pa muna naming dumaan sa super hirap na mga trials and challenges. Kasi naman, ang daming mga term papers that we need to pass, reports for Theology and Psychology..and another composition writing for English. Everytime these things come to my mind, nanghihina talaga ako. Even though I dont want to end this school year pa, these requirements forced me to start my vacation na as soon as possible..para matapos na ang lahat!..waaah!

Pero, this summer vacation, I don't have any plans to stay at home for 2 months. I need to move and earn some money.. you know what I mean? I need to have a summer job! (of course, only for this summer..kaya nga summer job eh..hehe)
Para naman I could buy the things I want without asking money from my parents. A little peek of independence, especially now that I'm 18 years old. Well, I dont have to spend my sweldo just to buy all the things I want..syempre, I'll save some and add it to my growing savings. Hmmm.. I think I already have... P_ _, _ _ _ ._ _ ( hey, that's top secret!)
So where will I look for a summer job...kahit nga sa mga fast food chains okei na..or sa Starbucks para cool.. (.__"__.) what matters is the experience that I can include on my resume when I can work na professionaly and the income!
Actually, nagpass kami ng mga friends ko ng resume for Student Assistant sa UST. They say that you'll assist students during enrollment days and guide those incoming as they confirm their slots for their designated colleges, plus, you'll earn money. At least sa UST safe kami..and magkakasama pa kami ng mga friends ko. Sana lang matanggap kami.

Now, let me share to you what happened to me today.
As usual it's Friday so I have my P.E. I don't expect too much for our PE class kasi I know na we will start practicing na for our final exams next week. A combination of Cha-Cha, Rumba and Jive steps all in one song with costumes pa. I was kinda problematic pa kasi we haven't practiced yet.. I was not that excited except that I will see my lovable P.E friends again.. (.__"__.)
To my surprise, we don't have PE classes today. Instead, we will watch "DODGEBALL" game live at the UST Gym. It's like a touch ball game we usually play during elementary days. Lahat ng PE classes were cancelled kaya ang daming students sa UST gym, jam-packed na naman kaya super init..pero that's just fine.. I can manage.
The students were given the chance to play the game and to have a representative for each PE class. I kinda want to join kaya lang some of my friends don't want to join kaya hindi na lang. The game goes on and our representative played well and ,you know what, we were declared as champions pa. Magaling kasi talaga yung mga representatives ng Social Dance kaya they won against the representatives of Arnis class.
Well, Social Dance students knows how to dance and to play Dodgeball as well.

The game ended at exactly 3:00pm just like the usual time we were dismissed when we have our regular classes. Buti nalang nagkita kami ni Dane kaya sabay kami. We went first to our building in order to fix and beautify ourselves..hehe.. (.__"__.)
After that, since hindi pa naman uuwi si Dane, we decided to visit our orgroom sa may Mezannine kasi baka merong paggawa sa aming mga tasks since malapit na rin yung Pre-Com All Star Basketball Game which will be on Macrh 5. Pagdating namin sa room, lights off and walang tao. We decided to stay para magpalamig..and then biglang may bright idea si Dane..

Dane: Marielle, and daming t-shirts oh!
Marielle: Oo nga noh..ang dami naman nilang pinagawa..
Dane: Baka meron pa silang hindi napapamigay sa ibang class.
Marielle: Ah, siguro nga..
Dane: Meron akong naiisip ah!
Marielle: Ano yun?
Dane: Kumuha kaya tayo...
Marielle: Oi dane hah... hmmmm.. pero may point ka rin. Pero nde natin kukunin, papalitan lang natin yung masikip na size na binigay nila sa atin. (kasi alam niyo ba, one size shorter yung size na binigay nila.. for example Medium yung binili mo, ang nabigay syo is Small..imagine!?..late na nga ganon pa.. haaaay...!)
Dane: O ano.. gawin natin?
Marielle: Cge...bilis... Ako tagabantay hah kasi baka may dumating!
Dane: kumuha na siya ng dalawang t-shirts
Marielle: Dane..okei lang kaya.. parang..
Dane: Oo nga eh..parang nakokonsyensya ako..

Actually, binalik pa namin yung nakuha naming t-shirts kaya lang kinuha na rin namin kasi we're there na rin naman. Sayang yung opportunity.. waaah..we're sooo bad naman. Pero we promised to give back na smaller size t-shirts that we once had. **Cross our heart** Inisip nalang din kasi namin yung kapakanan namin..yung we paid for the right amount of the t-shirt but then we didnt received the right size that we must have. Isn't it that's kinda unfair. Tapos super tagal pa nilang binigay yung t-shirt...3 weeks ago since the end of the Pre-Com week..nde na nga namin nasuot yun during the week celebration..we didnt enjoy the feeling of wearing our college shirt during our college week.. well, now I think it's fair na.
I promise, we'll return my other t-shirt. We'll just think of a way to return it with no one seeing us doing the act.
And remember.. nde lang kami ni Dane ang kumuha ng shirt. Since bestfriend din namin si Medalenee..kinuha din namin siya..hahaha!.. damayan na ito..hehe.. (.__"__.)

** Hey this is top super secret..pero I made it super liit nalang so that you have to be patient on reading about this...**
This day was really full of adventure. I enjoyed it a lot with my bestfriends. And then I saw Dylan pa.. ( the "Hi dylan" usual thing I say whenever we see each other anywhere inside the campus..naks!) o diba..dagdag points for a wonderful day.. Even though I was really tired..I can't help but to laugh about the things we did this day.
You know naman..we really love adventures! (.__"__.)

0 comments: