Pages

...Last Day as a college Freshman...

It's our last day for our final examinations and for the last batch, we had Environmental Science and Philippine History...both requires a tough memory! For me, this was the hardest exams I had for this past 4 days. Super hirap talaga...it's hard na rin to remember all the concepts for each subject kasi ang dami talaga..puro terminologies ska memorization. One whole day is not enough to study...pero during exams day..it's still okei to guess than to cheat. "super hula" ... some of my classmates would say.
As for my part, honestly meron akong hinulaan kasi hindi ko na talaga maalala kung ano yung answer..hmmm..30% i think. Pero that's okei..I'm not that perfect and nerdy to remember all of those stuffs and put them on my brain..that's super hard.

And since it's our last day as a college freshman (soo sad!..hindi na kami yung mga youngsters sa college namin..) we decided to have some fun and to treat ourselves. We wanted to reach far beyond the city..far from UST and from the usual places we often hanged out. So, we decided to go to MOA - - yup..Mall of Asia. That's really far from UST - from Sampaloc Manila to Pasay City. haha..adventure! Kahit ako I don't know how to go to MOA from our school..pero from our house..okei lang kasi nka 3 times na kami ng Mom ko doon. Since yung mga friends and classmates ko eh super expert sa pagpunta doon, we went there the easy way. We rode a jeep to SM Tayuman and then LRT to EDSA (6 stations din yun) and then jeep again to Mall of Asia. 45 miuntes all in all. That's the shortest cut I ever had..super short! hehe..
11 kami lahat namely: Marielle, Medalene, Maan, Debbie Joey, Melanie, Micah, Ces, Syclla, Joan, Masie, and Cris - - all girls! Sayang nga wala si Dane kasi nagpaiwan siya sa UST to meet daw her PE friends kaya nga lang hindi natuloy..ahh..sana sumama ka nlang sa amin para mas enjoy! ^__^

It's Medalene's first time sa MOA kaya enjoy tlaga siya..kahit ako I don't even felt being tired and exhausted sa paglalakad kasi it's fun talaga to be with your friends and to stroll the super-size mall. May bad luck nga lang na dumating kasi Melanie lost her wallet na may money worth P900.00. Sayang talaga..siguro nakuhaan siya habang nasa loob kami ng jeep. Okei lang yan Melanie..for sure mas malaki pang worth of money ang babalik sa yo..bawi nalang tayo pag start na work natin for Student Assistant.
I went to that part of the mall where you can see the view of Manila Bay..I think that place is called Esplanade.. hindi nga alam nung iba na meron palang ganong part sa MOA..new discovery ko yun since I went there for my History Project last January. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to go down and have a closer view of the Bay because it's close..there's some renovations going on. And then meron pang parang new building doon sa side part ng mall..annex kaya yun? hmmm..super laki na talaga ng mall of Asia..(.__"__.)
And then they're planning to add a Planetarium narin inside.. I think it's called DIGISTAR PLANETARIUM..not that sure. It will be open for the public soon on September 2007 and it's located near the Esplanade. That sounds really nice.
Me and my friends we're planning to go Ice skating sana on their olympic size rink kaya lang we don't have that enought time and they're having some kind of program at 5pm kaya hindi na rin sulit. I was really tempted to try na talaga kasi it's been a year since the last time na nag-iceskating ako and sa Megamall pa yun. Actually, I doubt if I still know how to...pero I'm pretty much confident na alam ko pa naman.
And then some were planning to watch a movie or IMAX pa kaya lang hindi na rin natuloy..kasi we're shocked sa price ng premiere and deluxe cinemas nila. Sa movie na Premonition P350+ na yung premiere and 700+ yung deluxe. Well, that's what I saw doon sa monitor nila where you can see the price for each movie..pinaka cheap ata yung movie na "Because I Said So" ni Mandy Moore. And then the IMAX movie..may 500+ na price..cheapest that I saw was Superman.
It's better pa rin to watch movie sa Megamall or sa any regular movie house sa mga malls kasi what's the difference ba? You will watch the same Premonition movie sa Megamall and sa MOA..is there added graphics and scenes pag sa MOA..i'm sure there's none. Pero if you're looking for a whole new experience, go and try IMAX..that's much better.
hmmmm...I wonder how there cinemas look like inside. I wish I can try IMAX soon..maybe this summer..hehe.. =D

Were there for almost 3 hours and still it's not yet enough for me na libutin yung buong mall. Wow..pang 4th time ko na hindi parin..hehe.. super wide kasi eh.. Maybe pag pang 10th time ko doon, pretty sure napuntahan ko na yung lahat ng shops..*__*
Sa pag-uwi syempre we had our separate ways na kasi yung iba sa Bulacan pa and others sa Quezon City pa uuwi. Sabay parin kami nina Medalene, Maan, Mazie, Melanie and Joan sa MRT..ako sa Shaw and yung iba sa North Edsa station. We will see each other again on our clearance day - - April 3 pero as for this moment I'm focused sa resting period ko. Thank God examinations were finished and its time for summer vacation. Buti nalang may student assistant sa UST to keep me busy rin pag I had completed na may rest period so that hindi boring ang summer.

That's it... Happy Summer guys!

0 comments: