Pages

Today, I attended the matrimony of one of my 2nd cousins, Jaypee. She's 25 yrs. old na and her groom is 29 yrs. old. They both look good together and I'm really happy for them. Actually, it's my frist time to see her groom kasi hindi naman kami laging nagkikita and I'm not that close to their side.
At 1:00pm we went to Richmond Hotel to meet my other tito and tita para sabay-sabay na kaming pumunta sa church kasi me and my Mom dont know kung saan yung venue. At 3:00pm we arrived at Our Lady of Consolation Parish in Quezon City. After the holy mass we went straight to Gazebo Royale in Visayas Avenue, Quezon City. The reception place was really nice! It's a covered garden with butterfly designs on top...really fit for the newlyweds.
We had a sumptuous dinner kinda similar to the food I had during our Juniors-Seniors Prom lasy year.
And then, they gave us bracelets for souveniers for the ladies and for the boys - - - uhhhmmmm... I dont know eh. Maybe bracelets too..hehe.. (.__"__.) Pero, infairness the bracelets were really nice talaga. I heard that the Mother of the groom made them so that the couple will no longer buy something for their souveniers - -really practical!

After the wedding, they gave us a surprise that some said would surely light up the skies.
Guess what it is.....
The host asked us to go out so that we could see the fireworks display that they have especailly prepared for us. Isnt that romantic?!... YES it is!!
All the people present were amazed..including me! (.__"__.)

As the fireworks kept on lightning the skies, I closed my eyes and made a wish that God may bless Jaypee and Paul a happy married life with love, honesty and understanding guiding their journey..

Cge.. I'm tired na eh..
goodnight and Godbless!.. =)

0 comments: