Pages

2 days to go and it's Christmas Day!
1 day to go and it's Christmas Eve! (.^__^.)

Oh my, time flies really fast. The last time I've updated my blog was during our 1st simbang gabi mass and then now we've finished the 9th. I actually didn't completed it...it's because of the Paskuhan celebration at UST last December 19. (I'll update about that next time..just refer to my cbox at the right side!) But my Mom completed it..and that's really great...big sacrifice. (.^__^.)
I'm just a bit sad because I wasn't able to complete it again this time. I missed ONLY ONE!! Fr. Dave told us that when we missed one, it's as if Jesus is immature. He compared 9 masses kasi to 9 months to which Jesus is inside the womb of Mary. So as for me, Jesus is quite immature...8 masses = 8 months..huhu.
But it's alright, I hope God will forgive me. I still wished for a wish though. They say that some wishes do come true when you completed the masses. Okei lang naman sa akin even though partly granted lang..hehe! (.^__^.)

So it's the last day of Simbang Gabi...and (sorry for this) but I didn't quite enjoyed it. I know, I'm happy because it's the 9th but I'm not happy because I quite felt exhausted. The mass presider kasi was Fr. Fernando Suarez. This priest is a certified healing priest. Believe me! He did miracles and will still be doing miracles. I've encountered him once during the Recollection last April, i think? OKei, as what I'm saying..he's a healing priest so expect lots of people to come and hear his mass.
Let's see: It's Simbang gabi + it's a Sunday + a healing priest = crowded place and exhaustion. I'm a bid sad because I wasn't able to see the mass.. I was able to hear it nalang. But it's okei, I felt healed naman eh and even though that's the situation the importance of that mass is still present.

After the mass, we already finished our shopping and finally we're done! I've checked and double-checked my Christmas wish list and others Christmas wish list and I'm pretty sure that we've bought all of them na. I'm excited to give their gifts na..and I'm excited to receive gifts na rin. Oh, what would it be?? I just can't wait... (.^__^.)

Familiar faces had been seen, smiles had been given and hearts had been prepared for the coming of Jesus Christ. This is what Simbang gabi is for me. Though I know there's still some people whom I haven't reached out to yet, I would like to say sorry to them. It's hard to say it personally, at least here...I can say it. I hurt others just for being me, but I and others have to accept...this is me, my whole character, my whole being. Honestly, I'd love to go back to what I've left way back but then, I'm afraid that my feelings and others feelings will get hurt again. I expect a lot of things talaga siguro. I know it's wrong, but believe me I only have much expectations to those people which I know are special for me. A new year will come soon and I think I just have to forgive and forget. Forgiving is easy...but forgetting is hard.

0 comments: