Pages

Merry Christmas!

Okei... I know it's already a bit late but allow me to still greet you a...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I do hope that you and your family really enjoyed yesterday. As for me, I enjoyed the company of my family. We haven't been together that much na rin due to our own businesses so this holiday season is the right time to have a reunion. I really missed my cousins a lot... (.^__^.)
I received my gifts too and they're all soo cute. I really liked them.. A LOT!

Honestly, I'm really happy yesterday..but I got a bit sad just last night.
The reason behind it is a bit funny..but please don't laugh at this confession. Actually I'm pretty sure that a couple of years from now I'll be laughing at this post... or should I say a couple of days?? ... but still please allow me to share it here:

3 months ago, a new neighbor moved in to our compound. They're quite nice... but of course at first I didn't notice that. Actually, I like them and I really planned to be friends with them, meron namang mga ka-same age bracket ako sa kanila.
Actually, I admired one of them...hahaha! I always call him as Chris Tiu...(basketball player of Ateneo Blue Eagles with a jersey # of 17, just in case you don't know him). He looks like him kasi eh. I shared it with my Mom and then when we talk about him we call him under the alias of Chris Tiu. We don't know kasi his real name so alias nalang. And he had a younger brother. I call him naman as Rico Maierhoffer <---(did I get the spelling right?) This Rico naman is a baskteball player of DLSU Green Archers. Imagine, Chris Tiu and Rico Maierhoffer be brothers? They don't look a like isn't it? hehehe... for short, my neighbors are good looking! ..FINALLY! (.^__^.) But I'm into Chris Tiu more.. There's nothing special with this person talaga..there's even no communication between us, not until last Dec. 17, 2007. I was a bit sad back then and then I asked some sign if I have to really stop na from "that something". And then... the rest is history!

Basta...

I'm this kind of person that really don't want some things to be made straight to the point. Especially when it's a bit complicated.
And besides, it's really hard to explain. Kaya nga it's complicated eh. I'll make sign language, perhaps..joke!
So sorry for those who can't relate with this. But for those who had the same experience like this..for sure, we can understand this language of mine. =)

As what I've reflected, It's a missed opportunity, missed chance and, maybe, missed friendship. Now that they've moved to another place, all of my plans was just been torn into pieces..just last night.
It left me shocked at the middle of the night while looking outside in between our curtains as they prepare there stuffs and place it inside that big truck! I didn't cry..just teary! EMO mood.

It's a really odd for me saying these things in here, we haven't even been that close. But I don't know, maybe I just missed them..or him. Partly, he became an answered prayer just after the time when I'm gloomy and had accepted that I have to move on.
I just become contented with just looking every morning at weekends, waiting him to pass by our door as he prepare to go somewhere I don't know...for 3 months.
And there was an opportunity given to me...that night of December 17.

Ooow..I'm just too slow, isn't it? I stayed so silent.
I became so shy again...
thought that "oh, there's a next time pa naman...they'll just be there..they won't go! I have lots of time pa.." I just valued the presence of that person when he's already gone.

I'm just so sad, isn't it? Too obvious.. =(
Too many regrets this past few days. I don't know why.
Maybe I won't forget this day, that person, that family. I do hope our paths will meet again.
" I'll see you..when I see you" that's the perfect phrase to say..

I promise my next post will be something happy naman. Oh, about our Christmas party and our Paskuhan celebration at UST. But still promises are meant to be broken isn't it? I've done it a couple of time already.
I just hope this time, I wont! (.^__^.)

0 comments: