Pages

It's our last day for our PE in softball and I'm really dead tired today! It's so hot at the field even though you're fully equipped with a hat, arm protector, high socks and gloves...still the heat from the sun almost burned my skin..huhu! And then I didnt function well pa as a player! I can't concentrate kasi that much eh..kakainis talaga. Actually softball is a good sport and a nice game to play..especially when you've got presence of mind. Pero pag wala..lagot na. Actually, kinakabahan pa nga ako kasi baka matamaas ng ball yung face ko or yung head ko. Softball doesn't literally mean na soft yung ball..actually it's so hard. Much harder than the basketball. I'm prone pa naman to those kinds of accidents kaya I have to be careful 100% when at the field.

Christmas vacation is almost near. Wednesday (Dec.19) will be the UST Paskuhan celebration. I'm so excited na talaga. Ang ganda na nga ng university ngayon eh..dami ng Christmas decorations. Saya mag picture-taking. Can't wait talaga...
Plus...simbang gabi masses will start na on Saturday, December 15. I'll be there..I just hope na I can complete all 9 of it. (.^__^.)

0 comments: