Pages

It's the first day of Simbang Gabi. I'm expecting a lot of things actually. Honestly speaking, I'm looking forward for this. Well, some of my expectations happened and some didn't. What can I do? Some people just choose not to appear..maybe they forget their duties and responsibilities on some things..or maybe they just have their own reasons why such things happen. I can't say it straight to the point..it's just so hard for me.

I just have to move on...past is past.

But still..it's so hard to move on, isnt it? When you're used to such things and then suddenly they just disappear...it's hard to accept. You know that it's there but you can't see or feel it. It's so stupid, crazy...Oh...I don't know!!
Stop this nonsense na nga.

Okei..I'm happy pa rin naman that it's already the start of the Simbang gabi masses. I learned a lot from the homilies of those priests who presides over the mass. They're good priests and they give healthy homilies which I can carry on as I prepare myself to let Jesus enter into my heart especially on Christmas day and this Christmas season. Tonight, Fr. Bong gave a humorous yet full of morals type of homily. It opened my mind into some things which I already forget due to soo much busy-ness at school and of school works.
I think it's already our 5th consecutive simbang gabi masses but I had only completed 3 of it. I hope I can complete it this time. (.^__^.)

0 comments: