Pages

Christmas Party for Pre-Com

It's our Christmas Party for Pre-Com Society. It's my first time to enjoy this party even though last time we had a party when I was still a junior officer for this organization. Last time kasi, we're just a junior officer - - - It felt like we don't have the guts pa to enjoy the party together with the executive officers back then. Hindi pa nga kami kasama sa exchange gifts noon eh. And then there's some issues pa that time so I didn't really enjoy that much. We just sit and watched the party last year.

But now that we are the executive officers na..we made the party really enjoyable and welcoming for our staffers and new batch of junior officers. Syempre, we don't want them to feel what we've felt last year. We had some games, lots of foods kasi nagpa-cater kami not like last year na bumili nalang kami ng pancit near UST, and exchange gifts wherein lahat nakasali.
As for my baby, I got Catherine Saw. She's a ju
nior officer and we're a bit close especially noong UAAP season kasi kasama siya sa mga boosters ng Yellow Jackets every cheering time. Syempre, kinukwneto niya sa akin yung about sa games pag hindi ako nakakapanood ng live sa Araneta Coliseum. So we became a bit close. I can't think of any gift for her so I just gave her Cadbury chocolates worth P150.00. She liked it naman..I doubt na hindi niya yun magustuhan...who will say no to chocolates? (.^__^.)

We had games like charades <--- (don't know the right spelling..), newsp
aper dance and a different kind of trip to Jerusalem. Well, I've seen this kind of trip to Jerusalem game but it's not the traditional type. Diba, yung traditional type is that mag-uunahan yung mga guys and girls na umupo sa mga chairs na naka circular position in the middle when the music stops. We made it a bit more exciting...the guys will be seated in the chair and the girls will go around them as the music goes. When the music stops, the girls will hurry to the guys to sit in their laps...haha! It's really funny talaga. Hindi na ako sumali sa kanila...it's not that I don't like that type of game... I'm just one of those officers na acted as referee for the game. I wanted to join talaga..but not that much..hehe!
As for my gift, Alex got me and he gave me a Santa Cap from Blue Magic wit
h Chocolates inside it. It's really cool..fit for Christmas and I like it. I planned to take a picture wearing that cap. Maybe when we go to Global Fun Carnival at MOA this Christmas Vacation. Just refer to my Friendster profile if I've uploaded some pics already.

After the Christm
as Party...it's around 6:00pm na. I'm really in a hurry na kasi I have to go to Megamall pa for the Simbang Gabi. But then when we went out of our building, UST really looks soo good! With all the Christmas decorations...seems like ang sayang mag-picture-picture! So together with my friends Dane, Medalene, Nikko, Scylla and Debbie..we had our group pictures taken. Like these:





Enjoy... (.^__^.)

0 comments: