Pages

Bliss :)

Notice the smile on my face as I start to blog. :)

My own bliss did not happen today nor yesterday. It happened way back morning of February 14 when the universe finally gave me the courage to do the thing that should be done, for the sake of continuing something that is near its end (well, at least of my part).

Yesterday might not be that special.. but it is a product of something that was just a fragment of my mind, a part of me where confusion and holding back is of big presence. Hesitation, hesitation, hesitation, excitement and lots of hesitation. But never did it occur to me that hesitation is present on both parties. I saw it coming, but not that way that almost made my heart fell. Good thing you picked it up and placed it on its right place. 

Yes, travel time was one heck of a ride.
Was there 7:30pm
Never will let you know that I am all ready 30 mins before.
Walking to ease the panic, the excitement, and literally myself.
But you are just pretty suave, pretty fast.
Girls will never be like that, mysteries I will never ever learn.
I know now that you are scared, was meant to make the experience a bit comedic, but I was just too stunned with the movie as well. (sorry. :p )
Cozy little place for yogurts
Green biodegradable spoons are just the cutest
And yes, Draco Malfoy spotted in Manila. :)

If I can just say how you made me smile.
If I can just shout that I am the happiest
If I can just know what 's on your mind.
If only the universe gave me that same courage to ask.

That day was meant for fun.

Soon, everything will be clear.
I won't let this go away. :)







0 comments: