Pages

Can You Buy Me the Stars?

It actually frustrates me to blog about this because this involves the past. The past isn't worth remembering, it is meant to be forgotten. But again, the past somewhat hunts me.


It all started last night. I was busy surfing FB then I saw that greeting which somewhat punched me slightly inside my chest. It is weird, but yes I know why I felt that way. It is weird, and I don't want that feeling.


Then it was followed by the Lady Gaga "Born This Way" music video - which left me scared and made me forget what I just felt minutes ago. The video was really scary, crazy and out of this world. Out of this world in a sense that it was shot in outer space? I read it somewhere and I bet the first part was the one in outer space? Well, it can be shot inside a studio, why go for an out of space adventure? It is just plain crazy.


Then, for the double whammy heartbreaking commotion on my facebook wall, I saw pictures tagged to one of my friends. This friend of mine should be better left unnamed. The pictures were heartbreaking, at least for my part.


Why do I have to see those things all in one night?


First - the greeting (i got none?)
Second - the scary video
Third - tagged picture of those post vday gift.


When I was young I dreamt to have those, and now they are all gone.


This blogpost is really nonsense, and is full of those emotional highschool stuffs.
But still, she got the stars and I don't have any.


And the letter was just heartbreakingly sweet. I just can imagine what if I was the one in her shoes. I will be the happiest.


But all of those are just plain GONE.


And now, I am left in a road where all I have to do is risk to someone whom I'm not really sure of. :(


I'll be waiting for that one person to buy me the stars, and yes.. I will be the happiest.

2 comments:

Dane Matela said...

mae mae!!! wag sad.. :) everything's going to be fine... though I know it really hurts but the pain will make you realize that it's really time to move on. :)

MarieLLe said...

thank you dane! :)Yes, it is time na lang.. grabe, ilang taon na yata ang nakalipas. Time to look forward!