Pages

When you start to give advices to a shy person...

Yes, late night last night made my entire Friday good. It's because one of my guy college blockmate was so freaking out at his Twitter account because a girl texted him late night. Like he was the luckiest man alive. Obviously, he likes this girl.

To cut the story short, he is SHY.TORPE. So I gave him some advices to stop being shy, to go get a move and bridge that gap between that girl. He asked for some of it from me so I gave out what my other friends had adviced me just recently. If he hadn't asked in the first place.. I bet 100% that I won't be able to give him what he needs and want to hear because I'm on the same position. Yesterday, today and will always be.

Final advice: Ask this girl out because you'll never know what's the real deal not until you discover it yourself. 

I just can't believe I did gave him an advice.
I saw a video of Oprah interviewing America's best seller guru about marriages and relationships, saying that she has the perfect marriage, only to find out that she lied to Oprah all this time.

It is easier said than done. That's the motto. 

0 comments: