Pages

Just Always Pray At Night :)

I got too scared reading all those articles and watching all those videos about the current state of Japan and what might happen next. I doubt if I can sleep well tonight. I got goosebumps while reading Our Lady of Peace predictions from chuvaness' blog: Did Our Lady Of Peace predict Japan's Big Earthquake Last Christmas. I'm not really a fan of reading this kind of predictions because I don't want to know what lies in the future and I want to live loong enough because I've still got lots of plans and dreams waiting for me to fulfill them. And reading some of this makes me feel disappointed and sad. But I think reading some is very timely today.

But this one is really scary. It mentions something about Luzon. I don't know any place here on earth that can be associated to Luzon.. only the Philippines.

3441. Message from Our Lady of Peace, Anguera, Bahia, Brazil. transmitted in 19/02/2011
Dear Sons and Daughters, have courage, faith, and hope. Firmly believe n the power of God, and tomorrow will be better. Bend your knees in prayer. Those who remain faithful to the end will not experience defeat. I am your sorrowful Mother, and I suffer because of what is coming to you. Pay attention. Don't cross your arms. Your time is short, and the moment has come for your conversion. Death will pass through Punta Cana and leave a great trail of destruction. Luzon will live the agony on one condemned. Pray. Pray. Pray. I don't want to obligate you, but what I say should be taken seriously. Forward on the way I have pointed out. This is the message I transmit to you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting Me to reunite you here once more. I bless you in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and of The Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at Peace.



We don't have relatives and friends in Japan so that makes us quite relieved.. pero everytime I watch the news, nakakapanghina lang talaga. Im too weak for this kind of things. I even asked my Mom what will she do if ever Manila will be strucked with an earthquake. And then, I even worry about our cute cats. :( When that moment comes, you just know what to do next. Presence of mind and I'll just stick with my Mom all the time, no matter what.

I don't know what to do in order to remove my mind from such things. Maybe just look forward for the Maroon 5 concert? No, not helping.

Lord, please spare us. We put our trust in you. 


0 comments: