Pages

Which seat should I take?

It's Friday today! Rebecca Black day!
This girl has been trending on twitter for 2 weeks already. tsk tsk!
Well, she's pretty but I don't like her songs. I used to love Friday.. TGIF. But everytime I think of Fridays, I think about her. :((


Okay, so my subject doesn't make any connection to what I wanted to blog today. And I don;t really know what to blog. I just feel so tired today. Seems like 8 hours of sleep is soo not enough for me. I slept at 4pm again this afternoon, woke up at 6pm.. then went outside for some business-related stuffs.


And now, I am wide awake listening to ♫ So Big by Iyaz ♫


I think I'm missing something in my life right now, and I am slowly feeling the heaviness of it. I got a clue now to whatever it is, but I don't know how to have it. Or maybe, I know how to have it but I don't know when will I have it.


I am so confused. I wanted to do things. But I can't.


Capital sad. :(




EDIT: 1:40am
So here I am having my own problems, but still giving out advices to a guy friend who happens to be SHY. TORPE. haha! And he happens to love my advices. How ironic? This made my day! :) 


If only I can say the same advices to that guy!

0 comments: