Pages

Comedy-Romantic movies

I never learned my lesson.
Just this night, I watched one comedy-romantic movie and  all at once, 
I was moved, made me realize some things and pushed myself to believe that, yes 
"Love has to wait".


When the movie "Catch Me I'm in Love" was shown here in Manila like 4 or 5 months ago (not sure though), I was really really looking forward to watch this movie with my friends.
Yes, with my friends.
But unfortunately, it never happened due to busy, hectic work schedules.


So, thank god for Video City, I rented its DVD copy and watched it with my parents.
It was really awkward to watch those kinds of movie with your Mom and Dad kasi you cannot really react with the kilig moments. Nakakadyahe talaga, as in!


Sarah Geronimo's character (Roan) in the movie is a typical woman, who works with a non-profit organization, who dreams of finding her right man one day. Here comes Gerald Anderson (Erick), the son of the country's president. The type of an easy-go lucky guy, arrogant and spoiled. Their paths met and eventually they fall in love.


Nakakarelate lang naman talaga ako sa story. Most especially when Roan asked her friend (Matteo Guidicelli) that "Why, in her age, she is still single?"
Sometimes I also ask that question. *guilty* *sad*


I don't know, I cannot fully understand myself, but there are times that I am sad, looking for someone who will comfort me and will see me differently from how others view me. It's like I needed someone who will be there by my side, unconditionally. Who will just listen to you and will support you no matter how wrong you are.


The question is: Will he ever come?
Next question: When?


I've been to many ups and downs that sometimes I am too afraid to let myself fall again for someone who isn't deserving at all. I am already setting my standards that HIGH in order for me to wait that long for this one person. And maybe, just maybe, he will come as the right person for me. 


This is the reason why I have some doubts before watching a romantic-comedy film. It makes me soo sentimental. It is like I am enjoying the movie at one point, but later on, my mind flies somewhere. 


I hope and pray that the universe will soon give me the right man worthy of everything that a girl can sacrifice for the sake of love. I am not looking for the president's or a mall tycoon son (but if God grants me, why not? :p). I am just looking for that one person who will complete my everything, and when he comes I just know that he is the right one - no if's no but's. 


I wonder how long should I wait still? 





0 comments: