Pages

Hello, text me!

I've been waiting for that one SMS, (do take note that this is not from any employer), and I got it last June 19.
Then I remember the every 18th *supposed to be* monthsary.
And yet, I just cannot make myself conclude to such vague idea.


Hoping for a better result, and to re-start the friendship - I replied at once.
It'll be July 19 soon and I haven't received any reply yet. Sometimes it doesn't really bother me but whenever it comes to my mind, I feel so pissed, irritated and hopeless. I'm, being the same childlike person again, the one which ruined our friendship.


Sometimes, I honestly think of the "what ifs".
What if we are still friends? What if I'm a little bit mature when we met? What if I just let go of the idea that you'll be the one someday?


Heck, it was ruined. And everything's really hard to put up together and act as if everything's normal. As if nothing happened. Because it was ruined. And you cannot make it perfect anymore because it was perfect before. :(


So to end this entry, I choose to upload a pic of Winnie the Pooh. Because there's a significant connection of this to him.



0 comments: