Pages

Taylor Swift 2010


I watched Ellen de Generes show tonight where she have Taylor Swift as one of her guest. Honestly, I am a HUGE fan of Taylor Swift ever since I heard her "Love Story" single, plus she's soo pretty, adorable and angelic. That's the type of person (be it a boy or girl) whom I really idolize. And also, don't forget that she's waaay talented.

But then when I saw her tonight during Ellen's interview which happened late 2010, I am a bit disappointed of how she looks. She's too skinny, she isn't that pretty and she looks old, like a woman from the 1920's. I don't know if it's because of her hair + outfit or just her make-up, but there's something wrong. (JUST AN OPINION).

Then I found out as the interview progress that her current boyfriend that time was Jake Gyllenhaal, where they shocked everyone when they suddenly splitted early 2011. It's like a whilwind romance which happened so fast. Definitely, Taylor is in "head over heels" during their relationship, but eventually they ended up not together. Maybe Taylor wanted to please Jake too much that's why she looked like this? I believe she doesn't want to lose Jake, it's like she hit the jackpot that time! But, look at her now! Taylor is now very much prettier than before. Good job!

Still, this remains a big question for me. Why is it that Swift change relationships that fast! First with Joe Jonas, then Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, the one from Glee, and now rumors with John Meyer. I wonder what's wrong with her. 

I just want to make myself clear. I am a Taylor Swift fan. All of the things I've blogged are just my plain observations. :)

0 comments: