Pages

The 3 stages of my Wimbledon dream

I've been following tennis for quite some time now (exactly 5 years since my eyes first met Andy Roddick, then Roger Federer), and since them I've got this dream to watch Wimbledon, live and in the flesh. 

Photobucket




Everytime I see the lawn of Wimbledon, I'm really left awed with all the wonders I felt everytime I stare at it. It's like when I see it, I wanna hug it, kiss it and lay my back on it for the rest of my life.  I just want the lawn at Wimbledon where all the tennis athletes stepped on it, made wonders and received so much achievement in the world of Tennis. 


So here's my 3 stages of Wimbledon dream. I've got Plan A, B and C just in case the first one won't push through. I'm really desperate to watch a match at Wimbledon, doesn't matter if its only in the first round. Well, of course I know that championships final match will cost a lot of money for the price of one ticket, (I heard that at French Open alone, the Federer-Nadal 2011 finals game ticket costs a whopping P98,000 each. O_O) but I'll be able to watch one as soon as I win the lotto. hahaha!


And since I am the biggest fan of Roger Federer, as how I consider myself, my dreams are focused on him as well.


The 3 stages of my Wimbledon Dream:

1. To be able to play with Roger Federer on Wimbledon Tennis lawn
- Okay, so this sound super impossible and superficial. First, I am a girl. How can I be able to play with Roger Federer on court? Unless it is only a practice game or one of my friend happens to be his friend and then our common friend bridged us in order to let my dream come true. Sounds a little too impossible, right? But it is really one of my dreams. I want Roger Federer to teach me how to play tennis well. :) Or, I can have my son or daughter be trained by Federer. Yes, that's how I'm so desperate with my first dream - it has also Plan A, B and C. haha!


2. To be able to watch Roger Federer play a match at Wimbledon
- So this means I have to fly now or within 2 to 3 years before he finally retires. No ones been announcing the retirement of Roger Federer yet, but it seems like the end of his tennis career is nearing. The problem is, I don't have any money yet for my plane tickets to England and for the match tickets. I can use the credit card of my Mother and suffer the consequences of being killed. I felt really sad, but I guess this is not yet the right time to watch Federer play in one of his matches. But everything may change if ever I win the LOTTO. Oh dear God.


3. To be able to watch at Wimbledon, even if Roger Federer isn't playing anymore.
-Okay, so I won't be choosy anymore. I just wanna be at Wimbledon, sitting at one of its benches and cheering with the crowd whoever are the players by that time. Be it Nadal, Djokovic, Murray or even the daughter of Roger. :))  I just want it soo badly. I want to feel the spirit of the game when you're watching live. I bet it will be the most treasured feeling in the world for a tennis fan like me. :)


Dream, dreams, dreams. When will one of them come true? If one of them happens, Im gonna cry big time and will be the happiest woman for a YEAR, not just for a DAY. It will make me speechless and will keep me speaking in tennis tongue for the rest of my life. :D

0 comments: