Pages

So THIS...

I broke my promise again for not posting something decent here in my blog last May 19. 
That didn't happen.
So I won't make any promises now because most of them are meant to be broken. 
But not all of them, right? :)

So, I've been uber going gaga with all my scheds. I've been here, the next I'll be there. Then I'll be somewhere, anywhere and everywhere. 
I can't even reserve myself for my own self.
Isn't that pathetic? Ugh. Life, where are you. 
I actually wanna do things my own way right now. Life has been a bit harsh for me. 
Looking for a new job, then lots of opportunity are coming in, trying to have it my way. Then I can't even decide where I'll be going because I've been waiting for that particular company to call me, interview me and give me a job offer. 
Then I'll be the happiest. 
But up until now, I've been eagerly waiting for that news to come.
I've been to lots of churches na, as in! I want that job too badly.
Pero sabi nga nila, if it's not for you, God won't give it. Greater things are in store for you, in his own time. 

But when's the time?
Patience is a virtue, and yet Time is Gold.



0 comments: