Pages

Happy Father's Day

Lots of Good Vibes for today.
Got another opportunity for a multinational / pharmaceutical company. 
I don't know where should I be during these times. Maybe, I just have to grab every opportunity that goes my way. I know that God will put me to some place where I truly deserve.


********************************************************************
At some point, there are things that I regret doing and I'm regretting something now. 
A couple of weeks ago, I gave my number to someone who is a friend of this guy who faithfully keeps on asking my number fore almost a year now.
And as for my part, I faithfully reject him and kept my number away from him.
And here I am,  giving my number to his friend/sidekick without thinking that sooner or later she will give it to the guy.
Im just the most stupid girl on earth.
And here;s my stupid plan: To do not text him at any cost. Diba it will look like I am the most suplada girl in the world? But that's how I'm really feeling right now. I will not reply him ever. If I'll reply, maybe after a day or two.
(But it still means I'll reply him, right?)
Okay. I just don't like this feeling. Some things are just not right. And maybe he should have befriended me way back college days. Hello!

********************************************************************
But amidst all the confusion I am undergoing nowadays, Happy Father's Day to my Dad.
He is here to be with my Mom to celebrate Father's Day. I honestly do not remember when's the last Father's Day I've celebrated with him. I am just too grateful and thankful to God for giving me this opportunity to spend this Father's Day with my Dad. I know I am lucky to have him in my life. :)

0 comments: