Pages

Pilipinas Got Talent 2, Finals night

I haven't watched the full show, but I started the contestant's final performance from the Madrigal Siblings upto the last one. Im quite sad because I wasn't able to see the magical performance of Rico the Magician. But with all that I've seen, here's my top 3:


1. Madrigal Siblings
2. Rico the Magician
3. Marcelito Po Moy
*Reserve: Angela: hula-hooper


I love how the Madrigal Siblings delivered their performance, really superb and is worth watching for a finals night. These kids really did their best and there's nothing they have to be sad about up until the end of the season. They deserve to be the winner.


As for Rico the Magician, yes I know I wasn't able to see how he did his magic this time, but as for the looks of it - - super sure that he'll be one of the top 3 (based on the performance, alright?). Ever since we set eyes on Mang Rico, he did magic ala Criss Angel and David Blaine. If the Madrigal Siblings won't win, I want him instead.


Marcelito Po Moy! He did chose the best song for tonight. He deserve a standing-ovation from the audience and from the judges as well. As for me, I just don't want another singer (solo) to win the title. But if God allows it, so be it. He did well too.


As for Angela, she's one of the highlights most especially by hula-hooping those hula-hoops with fire on it. She did a lot of stunts and I can say that she did her best as well. Medyo nakakabitin lang! Maybe she could have added a little more so that nabusog talaga niya yung audience nya. Hence, I made her my reserve choice.


Let's see if the Filipinos made the right decision. So again, vote wisely BASED on the VALUE of the PERFORMANCE and not just becauce he is pogi, gwapo or whatsoever!

0 comments: